♥♥♥ Everlasting Love ♥♥♥

As another Friday night came around Mr. Davenport had gathered the family in the living room for yet another movie night.
However, as the night went on his oldest daugther Diana, who had recently came back from studying abroad, decided to sneak out and go down to his lab where the android, her father had made to train Adam, Bree and Chase, was recharging while sitting on a stool with closed eyes and an emotionless look of his face. Diana smiled at that tho and quietly made her way over to him before pressing her lips to his right cheek which alerted himand finally got him to open his eyes 

 Diana: Good evening Ian! Did you miss me or have you forgetten everything about me while I was studying in college forthe last couple of months? *asks in a whisper as she kisses the ends of his lips and pressing her body against his while sitting...

Diana: Good evening Ian! Did you miss me or have you forgetten everything about me while I was studying in college forthe last couple of months? *asks in a whisper as she kisses the ends of his lips and pressing her body against his while sitting down on his lap and wraping her legs around his waist while her arms snake around his neck*

Ian: *starts to smile upon seeing and hearing who its is as his arms snake around her waist* Good evening to you to Diana, me forgetting you? Never. I missed you very much and i'm very glad to have you back here.

Diana: Have you spoke to my father about allowing youto come live with me when you finish training the kids? *asks as she kisses all over his neck and jaw*

Ian: yes, i asked. It took a while but he agreed and will allow me to live with you. *says with a grin tightening his grip on her*

Diana: Good *says as she starts to unbutton his shirt* Because I can no longer standto live without you any longer

Ian: *chuckles* your not alone. I don't think i can stand, spend more time with your father and Adam, Bree and Chase. i rather be with you then them.

Diana: Did your battery charge finish or do you have to upgrade your system at this point? *asks as she runs her hands all over his bare chest and a look of lust starts to cloud her vision as her eyes land on his lips*

Ian: i'm finished charging i can update my system later right now i'm all yours. *says looking at her lips before looking back in her eyes*

Diana: Finally *growls before slamming her lips against his as she pressing her chest against his while one of her hands gets tangled in his hair while the other cups his cheek and caresses it sweetly*

That's also the moment when Mr Davenport entered the lab to check up on Ian charging and the update that should have started by now only to see Diana sitting on Ian Lap and Kissing him. It takes a while for him until its settled in after with he opens his mouth and yells
MR davenport: Diana?! This is where you are and what are you doing to ian?!

Diana: Dear God Dad Get Out! *growls after jumping in terror and almost falling out of Ian's lap*

Mr Davenport: No, forget it. You are coming upstairs and you will join us. No buts you hear me. *says crossing his arms showing he's serious*
Ian made sure he had and still has a good grip on Diana so she can't fall and hurt herself.