♥♥♥ Chase Davenport X Diana Dooley ♥♥♥

When Diana first moved in with Leo and Tasha she had a very shy personality which made her hand with Tasha most of the time due to her not being able to get used to this new life but after a few months her personality took a crazy shift to this now confident and very inteligent girl which in school by some miracle made instant friends with everyone.
However at home she didn't talk much till the time in which Adam, Bree and Chase argued soo bad that they desided to terminate the team and left hundreds of people unprotected. This caused Diana to take measures in her own hands, just to prove how childish they were acting.
While Davenport worked on something in the lab, Diana came in with determination to retrive some information she needed which led to him quickly finding her working on the virtual computer as if she had done it her whole life.

Mr davenport: what are you doing? *asks walking over to her*

Diana: I'm researching the four fires that have occurred in the last 24 hours. I have a suspicion that the same person is behind them and I want to see if I will be able to find some clues on who it was because I have a strong feeling that I should know this person.

Mr davenport: wait what? You think you know who's it is?

Diana: Definitely. The fires broke out at the same time in a museum, a warehouse for new technology, in a harbour and in the bank's treasury. The strange thing here, however, is the way the places caught fire.

Mr davenport: go on, in which way is that?

Diana: No explosives, no detonators and no human hand.

Mr davenport: *repeats what Diana just said* strange...how else could they have been able to do it?

Diana: However, I noticed a breakdown in the security systems which led to short circuits in all four locations.

Mr davenport: so someone who's really smart must have done it...There aren't many who can can do what you say Diana.

Diana: Not many, but there is one person who could have a relation to this, but the question is what is he looking for around our town of all places.

Mr davenport: who are you thinking about?

Diana: The only person I know with electrical abilities and is intelligent enough to come up with such a thing is Victor Von Doom

Mr Davenport: Doom?! Whats he doing all the way over here? What could he be looking for...

Diana: Or rather who is he trying to bring out with this

Mr Davenport: so your saying he's looking for someone?

Diana: And that he's using someone to set fires from a long distance *growls as icicles start covering her hands*

Mr davenports: *eyes widen at that as quickly* Calm down Diana, wait...he's using someone to do it...who...

Diana: Eddie, how is the update of my new mission suit going?

Eddie: very good i would say only a few more seconds and its finished.
Mr davenport: Hold up...What mission suit...and since when have you had powers? *asks eyes wide with shock, surprise and disbelief*

Diana: Since my mom allowed me to go with my father on a space trip a few years ago

Mr davenport: space trip...like how the fantastic four got their powers?

Diana: 5 actually but it was never made official. Dad wanted me out of harms way

Mr Davenport: 5? Wait say what now? Are you saying one of them is your father?

Diana: Yup and my powers are actually his opposites

Mr Davenport: there is only one of them that has fire powers...Oh My God...Johnny Storm or the torch is your father?