Chapter one

*Forced Proposal*

                              Emilia..

" Em get up dad's coming!!" Tara whispered yelled at me trying to wake me up.

" No go away" I whined pulling the covers  to my face.

" Em Dad is going to shout at us just get up please" She begged.

Father's Footsteps were getting closer to my room and I quickly got up from my bed but when I was about to run to the bathroom someone burst into my room. Making both Tara and jump.

And there he was standing angry glaring at me then my sister.

" Tara I told you to wake her up didn't I?" He sternly asked her.

" Y-yes father" she stammered answering him with her eyes down on the floor.

" Then why the hell are you not ready" he angrily yelled at me now.

" Dad she was about to go and—"

" Be quiet and go help your mother in the dining room" he harshly yelled at her.

" Ok Father" she quickly said and run out of the room.

" Dad you didn't have to yell at her like that" I said a little angry.

He always yells at us and no one dares to answer him back because they are too scared but except for me I don't like it how he thinks he can control anyone like that. 

You see Tara is adopted and she is family but my dad never misses the chance to remind her that she was abandoned when she was a child and mom took her and raised her as her own and I loved her so very much but she's too kind and shy that's why people walk all over her.

At school people would make fun of her and bully her but I couldn't watch that shit so I used to defend her and get into lots of fights and trouble and that  always made Dad angry and blamed her for getting us into trouble and I would argue with him then mom would scold me for talking back at him.

And right now he stills controls her and make her do everything he wants and demands for because he knows if he tells me to do something I'm not pleased with i don't do it but my innocent sister does everything.

"Stop being lazy Emilia and get ready we have important guests coming over for dinner" Dad said giving me a sharp look and left my room.

I sighed looking at the time it was 04:27 pm in the evening and yes I was napping that's why.

I lazily started to get ready after bathing i got dressed and decided to go a little decent because we have guests coming over so I went with my black knitted long sleeve dress that reached my knees put on my brown sneakers and decided to tie my hair in a cute bun.

Glancing at myself on the mirror I was satisfied with the way I looked and saying that 'dad won't scold right?' He always hates the way I dress and says Tara dresses more better than me and I can't argue with that cause it's true she always dresses lady like.

After getting ready I got out of my room and went downstairs in the dining room only to find my father in his formal wear including mom and Tara was dressed in pretty red summer dress.

"What are you wearing?" Dad asked looking at me up and down in disgust.

"Clothes father" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Maria tell your daughter to go and put on something decent and more lady like" he said to mother while glaring at me.

" There is nothing wrong with what I'm wearing dad" I said.