Chapter Four.

* New Home*

•••••••••••••

                   Emilia...

Married couples always look happy and excited but here we are we both don't like each other and I really don't know how we are going to live together under the same roof.

The car suddenly came to a stop when I noticed we are already at his place and I couldn't help admire his house it's beautiful and big with the full lights when I first came here I didn't have time to admire it.

I heard someone closing the car door turning only to see that arrogant man has already left the car 'wow thank you husband' luckily the driver opened the car door for me and Walked me to the house door. I muttered a thank you to him and got inside.

" Welcome once again Madam" the same maid from last time greeted me I gave her a small smile and she walked me to Adams room she gave me a good luck smile before she left.

I opened the door and peeked inside to see if he was inside and thank God he wasn't i sighed in relief and got inside.

His room is beautiful with black walls and a big kingsize master bed. I was busy admiring his room when I heard the bathroom door close.

I turned and my eyes widened when I saw him only with his towel hanging dangerously low. With his perfect abs his hair was wet well his entire body was dripping with water.

" Are you done?" He asked making me come back to planet Mercury I mean Earth 'damn it Emilia what's wrong with you you hate this guy' my subconscious yelled.

" Can i use the bathroom?" He rolled his eyes at me before going to his walk in closet.

Taking that as a yes I quickly got in again admiring his big bathroom I stripped off my wedding dress and took a quick shower put on the brown robe and walked out of bathroom.

Then it hit me I didn't bring my clothes along sighing in frustration I can't believe I forgot what is wrong with me.

" You're clothes are done already" Adam said and I jumped a little i didn't know he was in here. He was laying on his bed busy with his phone.

" You went shopping for me?" I asked raising my one eyebrow at him. He scoffed.

" I've better things to do than go shopping for a woman" he said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

" Mom did it for some reason and I really don't care" he said going back to what he was doing.

Ignoring him I walked in his closet at the sight in front of me.

I gulped and started to walk around again admiring it

I gulped and started to walk around again admiring it. How much does this family own. Opening one of the closet I searched for something to wear.