Chapter Thirteen.

* Shopping for her*

Emilia....

He was looking at me with pure anger in his face he was glaring at Kevin like he was about to murder him.

" So you're thee Mrs. Marsalis" a tall guy almost Adams height with dark brown hair and brown eyes he is handsome. He was standing next to Adam. Smiling at me.

" Ohh I'm Dean Carter Adams Friend. Well his only friend" he said with a smirk on his face and I chuckled.

" Emilia Marsalis" i said with a small smile.

" Is he your date?" Dean asked pointing at Kevin who i forgot was still standing beside me.

" No. he's my friend kevin" I replied immediately. I felt Adams glares God he looks scary! 

" What's up man" Kevin nodded greeting Dean and turned to Adam he just stood there glaring at him.

" So why are you guys here?" Kevin asked to get rid of the awkward silence.

" Why are we not allowed to be here?" Adam said rolling his eyes. What is wrong with him.

" Shopping" Dean replied.

" Shopping?" I asked furrowing my brows. Oh of course he came here to shop for Nora.

" Yeah. Well Adam here came to look for a dress for you to wear at my moms party" Dean stated earning a glare from Adam and my eyes widened. I heard Kevin gasp a little.

" That's not why.."

" Fuck. What is wrong with me that was supposed to be a surprise" Dean said dramatically gasping while shaking his head.

" Dean I fucking swear if you don't stop I'm going to punch you right in the face" Adam said glaring at his friend.

" I think I'll just head back home" I said.

" Yeah I'll drop you off" Kevin said.

" She's not going anywhere with you" Adam said you could see the anger in his eyes.

" Well we came here together I think it's better I drop her home since you're going back to work" Kevin said.

" We came here to shop for her she'll stay you can go if you want" he said and we all looked at him in surprise. Even Dean was surprised but he smirked.

" Are you sure?" I asked Him he just nodded.

" Kevin.."

" It's fine Emilia. Just text me when you're home" Kevin said giving me a small smile and nodded at the m and left.

" finally" Adam muttered but we heard him. I just rolled my eyes. And we started going around searching for the dress.

I can't believe he came here Shopping for me but its like he said it because he didn't want me to leave with Kevin.

" I really don't know what to get her" Dean said sighing for the tenth time.

We were in a jewelry store looking for Deans mom present. He told me that that's the real reason why they were here and He was just teasing Adam when he said he came here Shopping for me but he agreed cause he was jealous.

" Just get her something sweet that will melt her heart something you know she'll keep it for the rest of her life and appreciate it with all of her heart and cherish it too" I said giving him a sweet smile.