Chapter 1: How Declan and Jessica Met. Fayette-Ware High School: Freshman Year

• Opgedragen aan Kimmi Dakota Cannon

Fayette-Ware Comprehensive High School: Freshman Year

       "Jessica Chamberlain, Come to the office." The Speakerphone called. Jessica gets up she picks up her purse, books, and goes to the office. As she walks into the office she notices a cute tall boy with dark brown hair and medium blue eyes; and a short girl with short dirty blonde hair. "It's Kimberlie." Jessica Said "Over here!" called Kimberlie. "Jessica, this is Declan Coyne; he is here to help us with our play." Said Kimberlie. "Hi, nice to meet you." Jessica Said to Declan. "Hi, it's fantastic to meet you too." Declan said with a smile. "Jessica can you show Declan around since he will be attending here?" "Great come on, Declan!" Jessica said with a smile.

"And this right here is my locker." said Jessica. "You know...those braces actually make you look cute." Declan said propping his arm against the lockers. "Really?" Jessica said blushing. "Hi Jess..." said a tall boy with short swept to the side, red-orange, lustrous-shiny, hair and brown eyes. "DAKOTA!!!" Jessica yelled as she hugs Dakota. "Declan, this is my boyfriend Dakota Rawlins. Dakota had a pale-tanned like coloured skin, a chiseled-like bone structure, with a slim and slender figure.
Dakota, this is a new student, Declan. He is a 10th grader and he is going to be helping me with the play after school." Jessica Explained. "Well as long as he knows that you are TAKEN and not AVALABLE then I'm ok with you hanging out with him." Dakota Said insecurely.

"I will kick Declan's ass if he puts one hand on Jessica." Dakota thought. "I have to find out some way to get Jessica away from Dakota, I know." Declan thought. "Jessica, can you show me where Ms. Brocato's class is?" said Declan. "Sure Declan, Kotabear you better get to class before the security guard spots you." Jessica said with a smile. Dakota lightly kissed her on the lips, and walked back to class. Halfway up the stairs, "wait a minute." Jessica said as she crouched down to put her folders and books in her bag. Declan leaned and propped his arm up against the wall. "So as I was saying..." said Declan as Jessica stood back up. "Uh..." said Jessica "Come On." Declan said as he started kissing her neck. "I think your cute, Fun, Everything I want in a girl." "Please Declan, I'm taken." Jessica said blushing. "You know I'm better than your Dakota, I know you want me, so I know you fight it when I...kiss you." said Declan. Declan then kisses Jessica passionately, then they break the kiss. Jessica then proceeds to continue kissing Declan.

Later on in the hallway, after Declan went to Mrs. Brocato's class. "Hi Dakota." Jessica said approaching Dakota. "Hey, what is it Jess?" said Dakota with a smile. "We're through." said Jessica. "What....why?" said Dakota "Are you dumping me for that arsehole Declan?" "What? No!" Jessica said. "I want you to stay away from Declan!" said Dakota.

"No, Because We're through!" said Jessica. "Please Jess just listen!" Dakota yelled. "Why, there is nothing to listen to except your selfishness!" Jessica said as she stopped in her tracks. "I'm not selfish, I love you, and I...I'm addicted to you." said Dakota as he puts his right arm around her waist and his left hand grabs Jessica's right wrist and pushes her against the wall. Dakota then starts kissing her neck. "Well, Well, Well, if it isn't the 2 lovers?" Declan said leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Leave her alone Declan." Dakota said as he let go of Jessica and head towards Declan. "Oh, you don't know?" said Declan. "Please, Declan Don't." Said Jessica. "DAKOTA, I KISSED JESSICA ON THE LIPS!" Declan Yelled. Dakota in anger punched Declan in the face.

"You bastard!" Jessica Yelled to Dakota as she ran towards the still-standing Declan. "Dakota, you have gone way too far." Said Jessica. "What are you talking about?" Dakota said as he grabbed her wrists and pulled her towards him. "I did this all for you, I love you." As Dakota was just about to kiss Jessica Passionately; "You know Dakota, when I kissed her..." Declan said. "SHUT UP!" Dakota Yelled as he let go of Jessica's Wrists and walked towards Declan. "She loved it..." Declan Continued. "SHUT UP!" "She said when you kissed her, she thought of me." Declan Said with a smile. "SHUT UP!" Dakota said as he made a fist. As Dakota was just about to again punch Declan to knock him down; "MR. RAWLINS!" yelled a tall black man with gray hair. "Mr. Hicks..." Dakota said. "Don't say a word, for the rest of this school year, you get alternative school, which means 2 months." said Mr. Hicks.

2 Months Later
"Well thank you Declan, for everything..." said Jessica. "It was no problem..." said Declan. "The play was a success, and it was all thanks to you." Said Jessica. "It's just too bad that we only got to spend like 2 months together, I Love you, and I hope to see you again soon." "Me too, but this isn't a goodbye, it's more like a farewell until next time. Declan said with a smile. Declan then put his arms around Jessica's waist and kissed her Passionately.