Chapter 3: The Fight Jessica's House

• Dedicado a To my Mum for being in this chapter as Mrs. Chamberlain

That Afternoon as Jessica came home with both Declan and Dakota. “Hi Mum.” said Jessica. “Hi Jessica, how was school?” said Mrs. Chamberlain. “Hi Mrs. Chamberlain” Dakota said. “Hi Mrs. Chamberlain.” Said Declan. “Hey Mum, I got someone to stay home with Alex when I’m not home.” “Who?” Said Mrs. Chamberlain. “Dakota, I said he could stay here in exchange for watching Alex, Also could I stay with Declan and Fiona for 2 weeks?” “Sure, Does Dakota have a place to stay?” said Mrs. Chamberlain. “No, that’s the problem, that’s why I said he could stay here.” said Jessica. “Oh ok.” “I’m going to my room to pack my bags.” said Jessica. “I’m going to the Bathroom.” Said Dakota.

            As Jessica was packing her bags, Dakota walks in. “So your going to live with the Coyne’s.” said Dakota. “Yeah and?” said Jessica. “Before Declan came here, I was deeply in love with you and I guess that doesn’t even matter now.” “I loved you too but then Declan came along, you got so jealous and obsessed with me I didn’t even think you loved me anymore.” “I came here to Degrassi because I missed you and wanted to tell you that I‘ve thought about what I‘ve done during my 2 month suspension and the whole summer, I‘m sorry.” Dakota said as he got closer and closer to Jessica. Dakota pushes the hair out of Jessica’s face, and starts kissing Jessica from her shoulder up to her cheek. “Also that I love you.” “Wha…What are you doing?” “Loving You…” “Stop, Please.” “Why?” “Because I’m with Declan.” “But I love you; I want you back, even if I have to force it on you.” Dakota said as he pushed her on the bed. “DECLAN!” Jessica yelled. Declan runs up stairs to Jessica’s room then punched Dakota in the face.

            Dakota pushes Declan out of the way. Declan then punches Dakota in the face. Dakota spits out some blood and then punches Declan, but misses. Declan then kneecap’s Dakota in the stomach, drags him, and pushes him down the stairs. “STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!” Declan yelled out.