Love Just Is

Chapter Nine | Love Just Is

Love just is, whatever it may beLove just is, you and meNothing less and nothing moreI don't know what I love you for, love just is

Love just is, you and me
Nothing less and nothing more
I don't know what I love you for, love just is

Love just is, whatever it may beLove just is, you and meNothing less and nothing moreI don't know what I love you for, love just is

"Thank you everyone for coming over tonight." Amelia said.

Michael walked up to her and stood next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Michael and I have announcement to make." Amelia said as she looked at Michael.

"Amelia has something to say." Michael said.

"Michael, really?" Amelia asked.

"Go on tell them." Michael replied.

"What is it, Amelia?" Charles asked.

Tears immediately formed in Amelia's eyes.

"Pa?" she breathed, her voice catching. "Pappa...I'm getting married." She said as she walked over to her father and hugged him.

"Oh my sweet girl, congratulations." Charles said as tears formed in his eyes.

"Congratulations, you two finally made up your minds." Elise said.

"What do you mean?" William asked Elise.

"Elise." Amelia said.

"I'm sorry, he scares me." Elise said as Michael cleated his throat.

"Amelia and I have been engaged for almost four years now." Michael said.

"Four years!" Harry exclaimed.

"Is that why you two were fighting?" Charles asked Amelia.

"Yes." Amelia answered.

"That means Eugenie and Jack knew the whole time." Harry said.

"So did Elise and Kelsey." Eugenie quickly said.

"Are we really going to throw each other under the bus like this?" Kelsey asked.

"I agree, we respected Amelia and Michael's wishes not to tell anyone. Congratulations, you two." Jack answered.

Everyone had been delighted and happy for them and it was wonderful to share their happiness with some of the people who had supported them most throughout their lives.

Everyone gave out hugs and words of congratulations.

While Amelia moved to Harry and pulled his sister into a warm, tight hug.

"You know this is way better than thinking you were pregnant this whole time." Harry said.

"Hush, Harry." Amelia said.

"When do you guys plan to announce it?" Beatrice asked.

"Have you picked a date?" Catherine asked.

"We want to announce it as soon as possible. We already spoke to Granny and she'll make the final decision for when we'll announce it. And no we haven't. Michael wants to get married as soon as possible." Amelia answered.

"What does this mean for Beatrice's wedding?" Mike asked.

"Our wedding dates will not interfere with one another. Amelia, can get married before me." Beatrice answered.

-

Princess Amelia steps out for first engagement since announcing that she would be reducing her Royal duties due to a medical condition.

Princess Amelia dressed in a ankle length embroidery mesh flare sleeve green dress with black heels to attend the opening of Dream It, an organization that focuses on rebuilding careers for retired military services men and women.

-

Princess Amelia shows off her gorgeous legs in a romper while on a date with Michael Davis

Princess Amelia of Wales showed off her body and fit legs during the date thanks to a revealing romper.

Princess Amelia had a winning smile plastered on her face while filming in the off-white outfit, which was thigh-length and featured flowing sleeves.

The 5ft2in Royal added a prominent black leather belt with metal studs to the light-colored outfit was completed with a gold heels with black tips and a Balenciaga Classic City AJ Graffiti-Print hand bag, which retails for $2,580.

Amelia had her blonde tresses parted down the middle and held back in a long ponytail, with two curled strands framing her face.

Michael was dressed similarly classy with a smart gray suit, which he paired with a spotted navy blue tie.

Amelia couldn't hold back her smile as they held hands and walked around Cheshire.