5

Sebastian
As I looked at her all I could feel was fury how could someone be so cruel to rape someone like that they took her virginity they broke her but I'm going to be the one to fix how can I tell her about me and faith's relationship I looked at her with uncertainty until I finally spoke

"When I was in high school I was in love with this girl she was my high school sweet heart then six years ago she gave birth to my daughter but we got in a fight and she took the baby and left I didn't get to know my daughters name because she wanted it to be a surprise but then I found out she was killed and someone took the baby I couldn't found out who until I met you at that get together for your daughter Faith was the love of my life until she died I took my nephew to your house cause he wanted to go when I saw Josie I immediately knew she was my daughter but Ava you have got to believe I didn't know until a few weeks ago and all I know is I want to love and cherish you until the day I die"

"Why didn't you tell me you were her dad I could've told her you could have been in her life I would never keep her away from you never"

"Because I was protecting both of you"

"From what"

"From myself from my job the lifestyle I live"

"Your a good man you wouldn't hurt me"

"But my dad hurt me and I don't want to be like him I want to be a good father and a good man towards you and a good role model for Josie"

"You are a good role model your a great one and anyone who tells you otherwise are assholes"

I chuckled "I never heard you cuss before"

"Don't look forward to it so what do you do"

"What do you mean"

"You said you were protecting us from your job what job"

"Before I tell youI want to take you somewhere what time does Josie get out of school"

"In two hours but her nanny picks her up"

"Perfect do you trust me"

"Yes"

"I want to take you somewhere and I'll tell you there"

I followed him out the door and in his car once I was in and buckled up he drove off to an unknown destination I watched as we pass the trees and the cars I look up when the car stops I was about to open the door when he stopped me "let me" he got out the car closed the door he walked around on my side opened the door and stretched his hand out for me to take I took his hand he closed the door grabbing my hand again he led me through the woods until I see the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen

"It's so breath taking gosh"

"I thought the same thing"

"Where did you find this"

"I was trying to clear my mind I was so angry that day when I lost faith I wanted to end the agony but I couldn't because I knew I had a daughter out looking for me too then I found this it helped me clear my mind"

"Are you going to tell me now"

"Yes just be patient and please don't get angry"

"Ok"

"I'm in the Mafia I'm also a billionaire"

"The Mafia"

"Yes"

"Wow I don't know what to say"

"You don't have to say anything just let me explain"

"Fine explain"

"When I was 10 I found out my dad was a mafia leader he trained me hard core he beat me kicked yelled at telling me to fight back my mom tried everything to stop him telling him to go easy on me but he wouldn't on my sixteenth birthday he was choking my mom so bad that she would have died I pulled out my gun and shot him dead I moved from Italy to America I haven't visit my mom since she probably blames me for his death I blame myself but since I was the heir to the mafia and his company I became a mafia leader and I own his company but that didn't happen until I was eighteen I don't know why I kill but I would never hurt you"

"You had no choice but to kill your dad if you didn't then your mom wouldn't be alive your her savior your her hero she doesn't hate you she loves she probably hates herself just as you do she probably blames herself for letting your dad do that to you but she couldn't he would have killed her you.saved.her"

He looked me in the eyes smiling "thank you, so your not scared of me"

"Of course not"

"I want to confess something"

"What"

"I want to ask you on a date"

"A date?"

"Yes will you go out with me on Saturday at seven"

"I don't know I've never been on a date I haven't even kissed anyone I don't know how to date I don't want to mess this up, what if I mess up what we have what if you hate me, will you take Josie from me if you hate me I can't bare the pain of losing someone else_" I cut her off by smashing my lips to hers as our lips touch I felt sparks going every where I wanted this kiss to last forever out tongues fought for dominance of course I won unfortunately we needed air we pulled away from each other trying to catch our breaths I put my forehead against hers pecking her lips one last time before smiling

"You worry too much" I stated

"I just stating the obvious"

"No I won't ever take Josie away from you she sees you as her mom I won't hate you and this is just a first date don't think too much about it"

"Ok I'll go out with you"

"Really?" I asked

"Yes if you'll have me"

"I'll have you every second of everyday"

She smiled leaning in kissing me again and that's how we spent our two hours until we had to go