.・:*:・゚'✫,3'✫'゚・:*:・˙

"Why doesn't Seonghwa and Hongjoong like each other?" Yeosang asked.

"Beats me, I wasn't around when it happened." Wooyoung shrugged. Yeosang simply nodded his head as he continued his search for different clothing.

"Try this," Wooyoung tapped away on the screen. The clothing being added to the mini Yeosang within seconds. Yeosang examined it and spun the image around he seemed satisfied with the look Wooyoung pulled off.

"I'll take it."

Meanwhile, Seonghwa and San were waiting for the ship to be repaired which was said to take a day or so.

"Looks like we'll be in Wastegaurd for a while. All thanks to Hongjoong." Seonghwa rested against San's ship.

Seonghwa stared up at the clouds listening to the sounds around him. Hongjoong seemed to not exist at that moment, but 'good' moments didn't last forever.

"Hongjoong!" San exclaimed making Seonghwa groan. Hongjoong flashed a smile to San before looking to Seonghwa with the most serious face.

"How long is it going to take?"

"A day or so," Seonghwa informed.

"Are you just goin to sit out here until it's finished or do you guys want to come back for food?" Hongjoong waited for no answer as he climbed back into the black and orange ship.

It took everything in him to muster up enough kindness for Seonghwa. With the current circumstances he was put in he'd have to get used to having the other around. No one wanted this, but it was the right thing to do and it wasn't as if Seonghwa was a criminal with a bounty on his head.

Hongjoong zoomed off leaving the two there. San shared a look with Seonghwa before they piled into San's ship built for one.

"We should've thought this through." San shifted uncormfortably in Seonghwa's lap.

"The faster we get there the less time we have to be like this." Seonghwa reminded. He stayed stiff as a board the entire time not wanting to get in San's way. As he said before they got there in no time.

It smelled like chicken when they returned. Both boys' mouths were watering as they hadn't had anything to eat yesterday. They followed the scent to the kitchen where Hongjoong was. Dressed in a simple white apron he spun to meet the two.

"Want to try some?" Forgetting the attitude he previously had with Hongjoong, Seonghwa was the first to step up. He let the brown haired male feed him a piece of meat. Seonghwa hummed in satisfaction. San did the same once he got a taste.

"tghis is reely...good," San spoke as he chewed. Hongjoong nodded in response and turned back to the stove. Pondering over the whereabouts of his friend.

Hongjoong had called Wooyoung a few times and the guy never answered. Hopefully he wasn't corrupting Yeosang with his terrible habits.

All three males turned as they heard hurried footsteps coming closer. They were all on guard Seonghwa's hand was on his gun. Wooyoung rounded the corner his breathing heavy and a tired Yeosang behind him. Everyone eased up.

"What happened Woo?" San grabbed a glass of water for the two.

"C-check...the BHC." He wheezed. Hongjoong pulled his sleeve back to reveal his watch. He tapped it and sure enough there was a BHC message.

"Update on the bounty. A member from Feral Spades has been captured, yet no sight of the Callisto Leader's son there. Anonymous sources have shown an update on his whereabouts. This picture was taken today at a local store in Wasteguard. BHC signing off!"

Everyone just stared at the image that was no longer there. Then they turned their attention to Yeosang as he coward behind Wooyoung.

"What do we do now? We can't leave my ship isn't repaired yet,"

"First we eat," Wooyoung picked up a piece of meat.

"I mean we can't go anywhere and Yeosang doesn't want to leave. Besides they only have a picture of just him in his old clothes. He walked out wearing this." Wooyoung pointed to the boys new fit.

"Okay, but still we need to leave as soon as possible." Seonghwa stated. Hongjoong nodded in agreement. Everyone gathered on the couch and chair to eat. Wooyoung, Yeosang and San were talking to each other. The older two opted out on engaging and just watched.

"What happened between you guys?" San suddenly spoke his attention fixed on the two silent males.

"He ruined my mission!" They both exclaimed. Hongjoong glared at Seonghwa which he returned.

"This week we're looking for Python and his crew. They're wanted for drug trafficking. This fish is pretty big with a bounty of $30,000,000. Last seen on VT-00 route. BHC signing off!" She saluted. Hongjoong saluted back and picked his gun up. Wooyoung was asleep, but he was sure he could take care of the situation himself.

Off the route of VT-00 there would be a casino and hotel known for their illegal dealings. Hongjoong made his way in as if he were just another customer. He scanned the area for any familiar faces. In the distance he saw Python himself, a bigger man with many tattoos. Hongjoong followed him off unaware of the other agent heading the same way.

Everything happened in a flash. Python had caught wind of the two men following him. With no regard of his surroundings Python and his men opened fire making the two agents retreat to the restaurant area. Hongjoong had hid behind a tipped over table while Seonghwa was shooting back from behind a booth.

Python was getting away. Both men leaped into action their instincts taking over as they moved almost together. A beautiful dance of bullets between them. When they ended up on the same table locked in on the target there was a fight for dominance. Who would be the one to take down Python?

A bullet came flying making Hongjoong duck. This left an opening for Seonghwa's victory or so he thought. Hongjoong came back up with a half eaten fish and slapped the fuck out of Seonghwa making the man stumble off the table. Seonghwa's finger slipped on the trigger shooting one of Python's men. His body slammed into the booth then slid to the floor causing the table to move. Hongjoong lost his balance as he jumped from the falling table and tripped over Seonghwa. Python had gotten away.

"Fuck," Hongjoong shouted. Seonghwa groaned and glared at the frusturated male.

"What the fuck! You just let him get away?" Seonghwa shouted at Hongjoong. He bounced back up like he hadn't slammed into multiple hard objects. Picking up his gun he ran out to catch up to Python. Hongjoong was left in the empty resturaunt his blood boiling as he internally cussed himself out.