.・:*:・゚'✫,11'✫'゚・:*:・˙

Seonghwa cheeks began to heat up. Hongjoong loved the light blush that crept onto the others face. It had been a while since he had flirted with anyone that way, so it wad nice to know he still "had it".

"Oh," Seonghwa nodded slowly.

"Why me?"

"Why not? You're strong, handsome, and you don't take shit from anyone."

"So you think I look handsome?" Seonghwa adjusted his sitting position so that he was looking directly at Hongjoong.

"Yes, is there a problem with that?" Hongjoong's eyebrow raised. Seonghwa only shook his head no before speaking again.

"I think you are too," Seonghwa was dying on the inside. All the thoughts of Hongjoong not even liking men flushed from his system.

"Well if we're on the same page does that mean I can do this?" Hongjoong's lips met Seonghwa's frozen ones. It took the older male a moment to figure out how to function in his current situation.

Seonghwa pulled away slightly his lips ghosted over Hongjoong's. Their foreheads rested together eyes closed as they breathed in time. Hongjoong's hands grasped Seonghwa's as he held them in his lap.

Ring ring ring

Hongjoong's watch buzzed against his wrist. It was an incoming call from Wooyoung. With a sigh Hongjoong answered, Wooyoung's panicked expression filled up the holographic screen.

"Joong, there's a whole fleet owned by Callisto here! Yeosang's dad-......he'll-" The call cut on it's own.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong soon forgot about what happened and were now focused on their friends. They took off as soon as they could the location they had left the boys luckily wasn't too far. Due to the Callisto leader being present gate security was tighter than ever.

"Can we make it?" Seonghwa peered next to Hongjoong.

"I honestly don't know the traffic is shit here." Hongjoong huffed.

Meanwhile,

"Yeosang your dad isn't going to stop until you're back. Can't you just talk it out with him?" Wooyoung suggests.

"No! Please, I can't live with him any longer I'd rather die!" Yeosang was sobbing on the ground.

"What happened?" Wooyoung squatted next to him disregarding the literal mayhem outside. San was out there all by himself and was most likely going to have a bounty on his head after this.

"H-he..."Yeosang tried to calm his tears.

Yeosang smiled as he entered the lovely estate before him. The marble floors and pure gold trim was beautiful. A man that seemed to be in his 50s came to greet them after the tall butler disappeared to retrieve whoever they came for.

"Please follow me, Lidia should be down any moment." They followed him to the living room Yeosang made no move to sit.

A beautiful girl came in and greeted her father. She then turned to Yeosang and his dad and greeted them as well. They talked for a bit while Lidia's dad gave Yeosang's father a tour around their place. As they talked Yeosang couldn't keep his eyes off the guy outside.

"Who's that?" Yeosang asked not bothering to look back at Lidia.

"My older brother, Yunho, would you like to meet him? He's really nice." She smiled proud to call him her brother. Yeosang followed eagerly behind Lidia.

"Yunho! This is Yeosang." She introduced with a bright smile. Yunho smiled as well as he reached his hand out for Yeosang to shake.

"Nice to meet you, so you must be the guy my sister might marry." His hand was warm and soft.

"A-ah yes?"

After their first meeting Yeosang kept going back. Not to meet Lidia, but to hang out with Yunho. Half the time Lidia didn't know of his presence unless Yunho imvited him for dinner. It had been months of this, his father thought he made the right decision, but boy was he wrong.

Yeosang had developed feelings for Yunho as he was never into females in the first place. Lucky enough for him Yunho was bi. They're relationship was one for the books filled with fairytales. Though this one didn't have a happy ending.

"Yeosang, you're supposed to be with Lidia," his father rubbed his temples getting angrier by the second.

"B-but I don't even like girls..." Yeosang mumbled feeling rather small.

"Pardon?" Mr.Kang stood up his palms resting against his desk.

"I'm in love with Yunho!" Yeosang said louder.

"Her brother? Jesus fucking Christ Yeosang. Do you understand how much trouble I went through to set up a marriage with her?" He was beyond mad a vein began popping out from his neck as he continued to yell.

"Right in front of me...he just, he killed him! He killed Yunho. Sometime at night it feels as though his blood is still on my hands. If it weren't for me he'd still be alive,"

"No he wants to send me off because I'm "broken"." Yeosang clutched his chest his other hand on the floor holding himself up. He felt like he couldn't breathe as he remembered what happened so recently.

"I'm so sorry, but we can't stay here if you want to get away." Wooyoung pulled the boy to his feet and began to run out. He could see Hongjoong and Seonghwa had now made it back and were helping San.

Yeosang pulled away from Wooyoung wiping his tears. He ran back onto the cruiser taking Wooyoung's ship.

"Yeosang!" Wooyoung yelled watching the male pull off. He had one thing on his mind and he wasn't going to give up. The fleet noticed Yeosang, so no shots were fired against him.

"Yeosang, you've decided to come back? We'll be preparing for your brother's party tomorrow and Lidia will be among the guests!" His father's voice came through the speakers of Wooyoung's ship.

"Yes," Yeosang's voice sounded lifeless as he answered. The other ships stopped shooting at San and them as they let Yeosang on to his dad's ship. It wasn't filled with men like it usually was, but that was mainly because he brought a whole fleet.

Yeosang's hand was trembling and he knew how much trouble this would cause. His brother was more than capable of taking over and this was what he always wanted.

"Happy Birthday bro,"

Leadership came early for his dear older brother.