Chapter Twelve

Hi guys, I just checked my story and saw that I just hit 106 reads whaaaat! Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate it. I hope you're enjoying Lily's story so far and don't forget to vote and comment! Also above would be Damien's aesthetic, and let me know if you think Rym and Damien should be together. (Plus Damien's name isn't actually spelled liked that, but it was the best I could do)

Love you and hope you enjoy <3

-Soph

Chapter Twelve

~~~

C A R T E R

I was kind of surprised when Lily asked me to leave the party with her, she seemed a lot more confident these days. 

"Fluffy's Diner?" I questioned with a smirk on my face. 

"I know I know just drive," Lily chuckled, rolling her eyes. 

I started my car and Lily directed me to the diner. Her lips upturned into a smile when I turned into downtown, the lights of the city lit up her beautiful violet eyes as we drove past them. She looked mesmerized by the city, as if she hadn't seen it before.

"I love this part of Miami," Lily said when we arrived at the diner. "My Dad used to take Rym and I here every birthday, but I guess he got busier with his company and all."

I nodded and opened to door for her, she laughed and walked in. 

"What a gentleman," Lily teased, sitting at a nearby table. 

'Fluffy's Diner' wasn't a fluffy as I imagined. It was a small business with wooded tables filling it and a hardwood floor. It was very homey with a wide variety of food on the menu. 

"Try Fluffy's Fluffernutter Sandwich," Lily whispered to me, pointed at an item on her menu. 

"What is fluffernutter?" I asked. 

"It's a sandwich with peanut butter and marshmallow creme, it used to be all I would eat. Then my Dad got it on the menu for me as a birthday present and he got lemonade bars on it for Rym."

"Really?" I sat back in my seat. "Your dad seems pretty cool."

My face fell a little bit, and I think Lily noticed. "You okay?" she asked. "and don't say I'm fine, we both know you aren't."

I chuckled. "Yeah no it's just, my Dad isn't really... around much."

"Oh," Lily said simply. 

"Hey Lily!" we heard a voice exclaim. 

I looked to my right a saw a short Asian girl wearing a yellow uniform. The roots of her hair were brunette while the rest was dyed sunset pink. 

"Hi Luna," Lily replied, looking at the short girl who stood beside us. "Can we get two Fluffernutter sandwiches?"

"The Lily Special coming right up," Luna winked. 

Lily gave Luna a small smile in return then refocused her attention on me. 

"So," she said, folding her hands and setting them neatly on the two-person wooden table. "We're basically strangers."

I chuckled and nodded. "I guess so Violeta."

"Let's play 20 questions."

"Oh boy."

Lily rolled her eyes and sat back. "I'll go first. What's your middle name?"

I swallowed. "Um..."

Lily smirked and leaned in closer. 

"It's uh... Jarvis..."