Chapter Thirteen

Sup guys:) 120 reads... wow. *Sighs thoughtfully*. Well anyway thank you SOOO much! I really appreciate it. But yeah, Charlie's aesthetic is above, we're back to Lily's POV. I hope you love it, or at least like it. Vote, comment, share. You guys know what to do;) Also we'll be doing the gym scene from Lily's POV so it's going to be a little longer since she has a more thoughts going through her head than Carter.

Thank you and have an excellent read<3

Chapter Thirteen

~~~

L I L Y 

"Of course Violeta."

I loved it. That nickname. 

His words left me breathless, though I tried not to show it. Carter Landon was something else. I got up and pushed in my chair, following Carter out the door(which he held open for me again). 

Normally, guys holding doors open for me and saying stuff like 'milady' would kind of weird me out. But the way Carter did it was just different. For me, at least. And blushing, jeez. It was a sign of either infatuation or embarrassment. Honestly, he made me feel both.

We talked about River and Jasmine a lot, and I kind of felt bad that his friend was in love with her but didn't really have a chance. I mean, it sounded like he didn't. But I'd have to meet him. 

When Carter dropped me off it was about 12:51. I was gonna get an earful from Mom, and Dad too now that he was home. Especially since Rym and I missed dinner. 

"Lilith Evangeline Easton."

Here we go. 

"Hey... Mom," I said with a nervous smile. "Wait... my full name is Lilith?"

"It's almost one in the morning, you know your curfew in twelve. Rym came home an hour ago, where were you?" Mom crossed her arms. She was in a light pink, fluffy robe and she looked tired. I felt bad, I knew how hard she worked. "and yes you were named after Grandma Carpenter."

"Oh," I looked at the ground. "I'm sorry, me and a friend went out to Fluffy's after the party."

"Please just," Mom sucked in a breath. "don't let it happen again."

I nodded. "Are you okay Mom?"

She nodded and swallowed. "We'll talk in the morning, goodnight."

Then she left, speed walking back to her and Dad's room which she had been sleeping alone in for so long. 

Boss. It had to have had something to do with him. He said we'd be bankrupt by tomorrow...

"Lily?" I heard Rym's voice say behind me. 

I turned around. "Hey Rymmie, sorry I'm late. Carter and I went to Fluffy's."

My sister nodded. "Come on. Sister meeting."

Sister meeting? We hadn't had one of those since our last nanny died. 

Long story. 

I followed Rym into Allura and Ana's room, where seven of our sister's were. They were all huddled up on Ana's big canopy bed.