1.7

from: jeon woong
dayeon? [7]

from: areum!!! 💆🏻‍♀️
aww shit cant wait to be in the same... [2]

from: youngmin 🍯
yeonnie

im so sorry i wasnt the one
who decided the allocations

if it really bothers you ill do
something to change it up and
you can move to donghyuns
group or something

to: youngmin 🍯
whattt no way dont do that

maybe itll be tough but i have you
and areum too? he cant ruin everything

and in the end were a crew... this
was bound to happen somehow

from: youngmin 🍯
are you sure?

to: youngmin 🍯
i have you. i'm sure :)

LEE DAYEON didn't even know half of what she was thinking. staying in this room is probably one of the worst decisions she'll make while being a part of dream team.

for this month's allocations, she somehow ended up in the same group as youngmin and woong. god knows who had even thought of putting two of them together, more so when she's slotted in between. she can only thank her lucky stars that it's a fairly big group of 10, and that it's not only her and the two of them and areum, or else it would get messy really quick. that, and areum would be the real victim.

the choreography was on the tougher side, so most of the time youngmin's guidance was of great help, and she gladly accepted it and was thankful for it. maybe she did catch her ex-boyfriend shooting glares at them like darts to a target, but she pushed them aside and continued practicing.

being in the same room as woong got more difficult, more intense as compared to her member reveal practices. the tension could be cut with a knife and the silence that hung in the air always sent chills down her spine, and at times when she accidentally held eye contact with him, his eyes were narrowed and his jaw was clenched. jeon woong was colder than before, and dayeon can't help but feel like she was at the losing end of this, even though she was the one who called it quits.

when they have longer breaks she tends to leave the room to get her head out of it, to take a breather from the studio which felt suffocating. otherwise she'd stay in one corner with youngmin, but still careful to make their unlabelled relationship unnoticeable. she didn't want to tick woong even more — she knew what push his buttons, and she doubts she can take anything more from him.

but oh, what's lee dayeon's luck?

"you broke up with me a month ago and you're already with someone else?" it's almost disgust laced in his tone. "and it's not even anyone out of this place, dayeon. you went for the fucking leader?"

dayeon wants to scream. the whole group is in the room and he's right here making a scene. she narrows her eyes at him and gets up so she doesn't feel like she's being looked down upon, frowning at him. beside her, youngmin follows suit, his hand quick to grab her wrist.

"let it go, woong," she's distressed, but she keeps her voice quiet. "we can talk about this outside, or later– just, you don't have to bring it up again, not like this." she looks up at him, exhaling deeply. "two months ago you told me that if we fell apart again you'd be happy for me wherever i ended up, so why can't you be happy now?"