Chapter 7

Zac stood by Jessica's side through everything and this convinced her more that he loved her. By January Jess started school ; being out of school for so long made her forget alot it was horrible for her because she didn't have Isabella by her side. She was too embarrassed  to go back to her old school so had to stand in the decision that she made.

She managed to survive her first day because she kept thinking about Zac and how much she can't wait to see him. Jessica might have forgotten certain things about school but her experience from being a mom gave her that extra kick and focus that she needed.

At school everyone was had their own story to tell some worse than others ; most of the kids that were considered irrelevant at were the once who have a though time growing up they are poor or they suffer from mental illnessess. There was this girl specifically by the Name of Jazmine in Jessica's class that lost her mom and younger slibling her step father took them on a camping trip and the never returned. Turns out he raped torcherd and killed then hid their bodies when he came home that night he raped Jazmine multiple times then stabed her in the belly. She was rushed to the hospital by the neighbor who heard the screams. Jasmine's mom and her step dad would always get into a fight but you can just say that her mom was blinded by love so she didn't leave.

Jazmine is still haunted by the situation so she was placed a that school to not only learn but to also receive help mentally and emotionally. When Jessica just went to that school she thought she had the biggest problems but she was shocked by many of the stories she heard.

Maxwell Halton was a seventeen year old whose body was filled with tattoos. He had seven hundred scars and his mom has three hundread. His dad had a mental disorder where he enjoyed hurting people. Everyday his dad would cut his mom ; he would always try to fight his dad but he always ended up beating him. One day I got so furious that he decided to take the cuts for his mom and that's where it began. Maxwell's body is filled with tattoos because he tried to cover the scars but if you look really good you can still see them.

One evening after school Jessica planned to meet up with Zac; he had recently finished university and was working full time as a Real Estate Agent and he help Jessica a lot with her school expensises. Mrs. Smith played more attention to liam and nathan because they were younger plus she had enough stress on her head worrying about her sons. So you could say that Jessica was responsible for her self.

She arrived at Zac's and and knocked on the door. He came out in his underpants and t- shirt ; she was a bit puzzled as to why he opened the door with him looking like that. He invited her in and told her to make herself comfortable until he came back from changing. This was the first time Jessica has ever went into his house and they never really got sexual ; they only kissed and hugged each other.

At school they taught the girls how to be wise and prevent themselves from getting rape so she became very observant to her environment and to Zac's face and body movements even though she made a mistake by going inside the house but she trusted Zac wouldn't do anything stupid . But Zac looked calm and easy so she couldn't tell that anything would go wrong.

Zac came out from his bed room fully dressed and joined Jessica on the sofa. He hugged and kissed her then starting talking about how much he missed her. Jessica followed his eyes as it lingered all over her body. She told him that she couldn't stay long because she missed nathan and couldn't wait to get home to see him. Zac beeged her to stay a little longer but she insisted on leaving. As she walked towards the door he hugged her from behind and ran his hands on her legs. She slapped him and grab the door knob to pull it but it was locked.

Zac started confessing his love to her and how much he wanted to marry her when she turned eighteen.