e.h.b.

name:
ernest hemingway brooke.
goes by hemingway primarily. he thinks it sounds cooler than his forename.

age:
eighteen. turning nineteen soon.

gender:
cis male.

species:
human.

sexuality:
homosexual.

nationality:
american.

personality:
at a glance ernest may seem like your average bad boy. one who is up to absolutely no good. that, while not being untrue, it isn't the full truth. ernest is a good kid, with a heart of gold under all that rust. he's just with a poorly behaved crowd. also, he has a tendency to bottle up his emotions, making him emotionally vulnerable.

appearance:

height:five foot seven

height:
five foot seven.

weight:
one hundred and thirty pounds.

likes:
school ( surprisingly ), the fine arts, reptiles, smoking pot/marijuana, keeping his hair and clothing neat, his cats back at home.

dislikes:
cold weather, going to the doctor's office, his "friends", uneducated people, most rodents ( and rodent like creatures ), getting rained on.

good traits:
ernest is surprisingly patient, especially around young kids and the vast majority of animals. he is also really book smart, surprisingly; he enjoys reading and learning things.

bad traits:
ernest doesn't speak up when he should, often leaving him in situations that he doesn't particularly like. he is often a smartass to teachers and the like, though.

hobbies:
reading, as implied beforehand.
he often watches movies that are classified as ❝ musicals ❞ in his free time. he doesn't tell anyone.

talents:
ernest values his reading comprehension, so... if that counts, he'd take it.
... also, he is pretty good at sneaking away from class and the like.

occupations:
high school senior.

backstory:
ernest had gotten with the "wrong crowd" back in middle school. the kinds of kids that snuck out and smoked pot, the ones that... graffiti─ed things. alright, they weren't that bad, and still aren't. they are just a group of wannabe gangsters who live in upper class families. he is no exception to the rule. the worst thing he's done is, like... stay back a year when he was in grade seven. and that wasn't even because he was a bad kid, he just had the flu for two straight weeks.

family:
june lily james. his surrogate mother; has no connection to him.
joseph diego brooke. one of his adoptive fathers and his biological one.
tobias dante brooke. one of his adoptive fathers.
adeline virginia brooke. his half sister; her surrogate was the same, but she was fathered by tobias.

illnesses:
not necessarily an illness, but ernest has a fairly poor immune system. it's not that bad, even; he simply gets ill quicker and for longer.

phobias:
clowns. blame horror movies for this, everyone. ernest watched a horror film featuring a clown as the main antagonist when he was seven. he's been fearful of them ever since.
fire. a fire started in his families kitchen when he was four. it wasn't anything major, but ernest didn't see it that way.

position:
a,,, bottom?? or a,,, semi─submissive switch, at least. he's still working this out.

smut?:
yee buddy. i,,, mean,,,,, it's not necessary but i sorta like smut s o,,

turn ons:
[ unknown. this boy a virgin. ]
biting, scratching, acts of dominance, multiple rounds...
dick him down, basically.

turn offs:
[ unknown. this boy a virgin. ]
odd kinks ( such as feet, hands, urine, scat, etc), bad odors, overly effeminate partners.