2 . set it up

requested by anon- Natalie and Jeff secretly dating but everyone knows. So when the lie detector comes around and Jeff says he's not attractive to Natalie and it turns out right she gets annoyed and upset. But then the vs see how much has effected them both and they set up a date night for them?

word count- 3.1k

enjoy xx

When Jeff saw a text from David to slide over to his house, Jeff made a mental note to text him back later and finished making eggs. But when he saw a text from Natalie asking him to come to David's because she wanted to ask him a few questions with a winking face emoji, Jeff immediately replied, "I'm on my way."

He stopped making eggs and quickly shot a text to Cody that he left him a plate of eggs on the stove. Though they weren't initially for him, Jeff just didn't want a perfectly good set of eggs to go to waste.

He hopped in his Suburban and took his ass to his friend's house in Studio City. He cursed his friend's popularity when he noticed that there was a fair share of cars parked out on the curb.

"Shit man," Jeff whispered to himself. The walk to David's house would take at least an extra minute of walking under the blazing Los Angeles sun. Oh, the things he'll do to see his girlfriend.

He hadn't been dating her long but the 3 months they have been seeing each other was glorious. Jeff could now truly say that he was thriving because his career, friendships, and love life were doing great. But they decided to keep their romance hidden, to the fans and his closest friends. He and Natalie knew that there would be some backlash and tension if they told everyone. Their lives were too good to risk any mess-ups. Plus, Jeff enjoyed sneaking around, reminded him of his time in Miami.

As he entered the 2.5 million dollar mansion, Jeff was greeted by a dozen excited faces.

"Yes, Jeff! Jonah, get out the hot seat!" Jason called out to him, who was still taking off his shoes. Many of the vlog squad members and even fans of the last lie detector video had wished that he was there as they had many questions about the mysterious guy. Jeff revealed so much about himself, yet so little.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jeff asked, knowing exactly what they were doing. He'd seen this set up and that man far too many times in his short lifetime. He gently rubbed the shoulders of his girlfriend, who eases under him. They both didn't notice the looks that a few other vloggers in the room.

"We're doing a lie detector test. Come over. We've been hoping you'll come."

"Sure, but only so you guys know that I have nothing to hide from you guys." Jeff shot a glance at David, who chuckled.

"We just wanna know whose body you're burying at 11 at night. That's all." David commented.

Making eye contact with Jeff, Natalie tilts her head. Jeff does the same, causing a small smile to appear on both of their faces.

"Okay baseline questions," Jason stated.

Moving closer to Jeff, David asked, "Are you from Staten Island?"

"Yes."

"True," John confirmed.

"Have you gotten botox?" Jason asks. There's no way that his face is just that perfect.

"No." Natalie inspects his face. No sign of expression.

"True," John says.

"Do you think that you can get any girl?" For the first time while filming, Jeff expresses himself a bit. Natalie watched the boy smirk as he looks at the ceiling.