Sisters

Ella woke up at 7 to Booboo smacking her, "Ugh Jazzy you know I love Booboo but he woke me up." Jazzy was still snoring, Ella sat up taking Booboo off of her and placing him next to Jazzy allowing him to smack her awake. After she got dressed and clipped on her sun pendant, she was out the door, "See ya Jazz" She calls to a now reluctantly awake Jazzy.

"Why are you leaving so soon, it's only 7:00?"

Ella pauses, "No real reason," then she darts out the door.

She met Jay before his remedial goodness class and just talked with him for a good hour. "I have a place we can go if you don't really know the area."

"I got a place I had to ask Ryder for help though. I think he wanted to kill me. I never thought a prince would be so scary."

Ella laughed, "Yea that sounds like him, he may be a prince in title but he's training to be a guard. He's protective just like dad."

While she was walking with him to his remedial goodness Jay decided to bring up the silver necklace. "What's up with the arrowhead?"

"Oh, auntie Merida gave it to me when I started learning, she said it was the first arrow she ever hit a bullseye with." While she was distracted playing with it Jay slipped his hand into hers. She snapped her head up and looked at the taller boys' nervous face.

She squeezed his hand with a smile, "I hate how nervous you make me."

"Oh, I make the bad boy of the isle, the best thief around nervous?" She teased poking his cheek. He stuck out his tongue like a mature 18-year-old.

They made it to the hall where his class was held, and she squeezed his hand. "See ya later."

Chemistry Lab

Ella and Aaron were doing a makeup Chemistry test the same period Evie had the class. She heard shuffling and bumped Aaron's arm. He looked to the side and saw Evie ruffling through her purse. "Looking for something?" Mr. Deley held up her magic mirror. "Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code. It will be my recommendation that you are expelled."

"Mr. Deley, I..." Evie tried to Explain herself.

Doug came to her rescue, "But that isn't fair. Obviously, she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... Whatever it is."

"It's called a magic mir... "

"You're not helping. Stop. Maybe she needed another pencil."

"Actually, I was-"

"Really don't help Please."

He still wasn't budging so Ella and Aaron slowly raised from their seats, "Last I checked there was a rule against going through a student's belongings, how did you acquire the mirror Mr. Deley?" Ella spoke, startling him. It was clear he was seeing his job on the line. Getting Ella mad was a hard task and Eugene and Rapunzel saw their children's word as law. If Ella wanted him gone, they would see to it.

Said teacher was turning Pale, "And last I checked there is a rule against confiscating anything not proven to be dangerous. One student that is discriminatory and hasn't even seen it work is not proof," Aaron chimed in.

"If I were you, I would return Evie's mirror. You know what it's like when me and my friends are mad." Her voice doubled over and when she said 'mad' her eyes flashed a sharp gold and Aarons flashed a raging sea green.

Evie gasped quietly. "Well, if you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop." Mr. Deley said in a panicked voice. Suddenly a lot more made sense, Evie suddenly understood why Adam and Belle never tried too hard to integrate Corona and Tirulia. The magic that was running through the veins of the royal family was powerful and from the looks of it dangerous. Rapunzel and Ariel had been born with magic unlike Adam who was cursed, and Aladdin had freed Genie meaning he was available to jump in and help should it be needed. They didn't want to start a magical war, and even if it seemed that Rapunzel's magic was gone, they made the right choice as clearly it had lied dormmate and passed on to her child.