Prologue

It's a Nice Sunday. Families are roaming around and seeing their child play.

I'm one of them.

I was having fun playing with other kids that i barely knew. I'm not used to this place. Especially if i'm not a Korean.

I'm a Japanese. I only knew simple words of korean because we always visit here when it's Vacation days.

I was just playing at the playground when suddenly i lost contact of my parents.

I tried looking for them EVERYWHERE. But nothing.

I silently sob and sit on the bench. I was hoping they will just see me if i'm waiting here.

But i noticed a hand offering me a handkerchief. I quickly looked up and saw a boy. He's around my age i suppose.

I just smiled at him and he smiled back. I took the handkerchief on his hand and used it to wipe my tears and mumble a 'thank you'.

He sat beside me and ask...

"Why are you crying?"

He looked at me with his sad eyes. He must be felt pity to me.

"It's just... I-i lose contact with my parents while i'm P-playing" i said
I still sobbed a little but he helped me calm down by caressing my back.
I can't also talk properly cuz i'm not sure if my words are correct. I'm still not used to speak Korean.

"Its ok. You just have to wait. Maybe they're just bought something and will come and get you"

Maybe he's right. When he said that, i calmed.

He smiled at me. I like his eyesmile. It looks cute

"By the way, I'm Park Jimin. You??"

"Myoui Mina."

He started chuckling and made me confuse.

'Why is he chuckling' i thought

He must've been noticed because i furrow my brows

"No wonder you can't talk properly. Your Japanese?"

'How did he know?
Oh yeh.. My last name' i tought

I just nod at him and smiled

"How old are you?"

"I'm 6 years old, you?"

" im 8. I'm older than you."

Before i could speak, i hear my parents yelling my name. I quickly turn to see them holding a container of ice cream.

When they came near me, they asked me.

"Where have you been? We've been looking for you"

I started explaining to them why ended up here. When i was done they noticed a boy standing behind me

" oh.. you must gotten yourself a friend here." Mom said

Jimin was startled because they noticed him. He quickly bowed to them and introduced himself

"A-annyeonghaseyo.... I'm Park Jimin."

They just chuckled at how Jimin is nervous.

"Hello young man. Thank you for accompanying Mina while she's lost." Dad said

Jimin just bowed at them before he could notice the time he spent with them.

"Excuse me mam. I gotta go. My parents are probably looking for me."
He bowed and was about to go when my mother stopped him

"Do you want some Ice cream Jimin?"
Mom said handing jimin a container of Ice cream. He was hesitated at first but gave in.

He accepted it and bowed again.

" Bye Jimin!" I waved at him before he was gone.

Jimin and I have been friend for years. We meet every vacation. We could also keep in contact if i'm in Japan.
Until...

Jimin POV

18 years old Jimin

It's been months since Mina didnt contact me nor text me. I wonder why she isn't...

___________________________