Wedding Day

Mina's POV

Today is the day. My life will change later. I will be a married woman.

I'm here now at the hotel room. Theirs so many girls surrounding me. Some are doing my make up and the other is doing my hair. Tzuyu is at the back with eomma, checking up my wedding gown.

I've been thinking if i will tell my mom about me being pregnant. Because she will totally freak out if i will tell her after the wedding. She will ask me who's the father because our wedding just happened. So i'm telling her now.

"Eomma?" I called her but still looking at the mirror.

"Yes Darling?" She approach me. I ask the receptionist to leave us alone for a while.

Now, we are alone. Except for Tzuyu who is sitting on the sofa with her phone.

"Is there a problem, Mina?"

"Nothing eomma. I just want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

Now i'm nervous. I don't know how will she react. But one thing i know for sure. She will be happy.

"I already have a wedding gift for Jimin. But i want you to know first." She just look at me, waiting for my next word. I took a deep breath before saying it.

"I'm pregnant"

"What?" She looks shock at first but calm.

"You did it before?"

I just nodded feeling shy. Suddenly, she hugs me making my eyes teary due to happiness.

"I'm so happy for you. I'm sure Jimin will love your gift. I can't wait to see my grandchild." We release the hug when she notice i'm sobbing.

"Don't cry honey.. You will look ugly later." I giggle at her statement. She wipes my tears with her thumb.

"I'm so happy for you. Take care of yourself, okay? Remember, me and appa will be here with you if you need anything." She kiss my forehead and hugs me again.

Getting a warmth from the mother is the best feeling.

---

We just arrive at the venue where the wedding will be held. It's some type of forest just what i like. My father and i wait inside the car until everything is set.

"Are you okay?" Dad ask holding my hand. I smile at him and nodded.

"I can't believe my daughter will get married. Just somehow that you were still young. I'm sure that Jimin will take care of you. If not, i will break his bones." I laugh at him.

"Thank you appa." I hug him very tight. We just hug for a while then Sheena came and open the car's door.

"It's time now, Mina"

Third Person's Pov

Mina stood at the aisle while hooking her arm to his father who will guide her.

She is now nervous because all eyes are on her. But her eyes landed on the man who is waiting at her at the aisle. Her nervousness disappear as soon as she saw him smile.

She Stood infront of Jimin when they reach him. Her dad handed her to Jimin and whisper something.

Mina holds his hand and smiled at each other.

Time Skip

"May i pronounce you, as Husband and wife.. You may kiss the bride."