NoNe Of ThIs Is CanOn!! (Part 1)

Note that this is long my foodies!~

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

-a few days after fusion training-

I sat next to Steven as he was trying to summon his shield, but he just ended up putting his bubble around us. "No! Not bubble, shield!" Steven says upset and puts his bubble away and looks at me with sadness. I put my hand on his hand saying "it's okay Steven-" "I want to get used to summoning my shield. All the gems and Louisa can summon their weapons, why can't I? Isn't there someone who can help me?" Steven interrupts me. After he said that an earthquake starts out of nowhere "wha... ?" Both Steven and I ask in unison.

Louisa runs to us saying "I felt the earthquake, what's happening?!" She summons her arrows in an instant, worried for us, but we couldn't answer. Mostly because we seen a giant shell coming from the water while dolphins circle around making a whirlpool. The three of us all ask "wha?!" Crabs start to walk into the water "huh?" Louisa asks making her arrows disappear. What happened was the dolphins split the water up for the shell to come out of the water. Someone looked exactly like Rose, or at least was dressed like her, and opens his eyes slowly.

Steven was in awe at this, so I smile and put a hand on his shoulder, his face doesn't change as we hear the stranger say "good morning!" We all look at him. "Woah!" Steven says as Louisa asks "Uncle Grandpa?" Confused "you know him?" I ask her confused. "Bravo!" The same dude says, but now he's buried in the sand while he's applauding himself. "This guy sure knows how to make an entrance! What did you think Mr Dolphin?" He asks. The dolphin squeaks in response, Louisa goes over to him saying "dude, you have got to be kidding me."

He starts to clean the sand off of him, somehow going in a full on circle with the top half of his body, and listens to what we have to say. "Oh my gosh! Uncle Grandpa! You're really here, I can't believe it! I mean, I LITERALLY can't believe it. How is this even possible?!" Steven asks happily "what am I missing?" I ask confused on how they both know him. Uncle Grandpa just says "don't worry, none of this is canon, and everyone knows me, I'm everyone's Uncle Grandpa. This is a canon though!" He puts his head in a canon, then shoots it at Lars and Sadie's ship.

The ship starts to sink, so Louisa sighs and says "I'll go save them" then she shapeshifts her legs into a mermaids tail, and jumps into the water. Uncle Grandpa just says "sooo I hear your belly's being a bit of a bummer Steven" he poked Stevens stomach. I decide to answer the question by saying "yeah, he's been trying to summon his shield all morning." With that bit of information, Uncle Grandpa inspects Stevens gem saying "you should get this thing polished at least twice a year." Steven then asks "so do you think you can help me?" UG puts a tongue depressor on Stevens tongue.

"I want to protect my friends from homeworld... not to mention (Y/n)" UG looks at me and says "oh, the famous (Y/n) (L/n), soon to be (Y/n) Universe." I blush and ask "wait, what?" He inspects me now saying "yeah, I know everything kid, you'll see in the future. Anyway, your shield only comes out when you need to protect yourself?" Steven was blushing too. Still, he nods his head saying "yeah?" Louisa just got back and says "okay, those two are fine. It took awhile for Sadie to accept my help, but I managed, what'd I miss?" UG looks at her now.

"Are you a hybrid too Louisa?" She nods her head saying "yeah, see" she shows him her gem that's on her shoulder. "It's weird, she can summon her weapon more than Steven, and he's been a gem longer than she has." UG looks at me and says "they're both equal in power, I can see that much, remember to polish this thing kid. Now Steven, sorry I've been getting distracted, but you just need something to protect yourself FROM. Like this cool mega super awesome rocket launcher!" He pulls out a rocket launcher outta nowhere.