tomorrow

Chapter two 
Trent's p.o.v
I woke up i had just become friends with the goth girl gwen. And to be honest she is cute like really cute. I don't have a crush on her but she is cool. I plan to invite her to my house Tomorrow so we can study we have became really great friends over the last few days and i think I'm ready to see her outside of school. I dressed in my green tee shirt  black jeans. I ate breakfast then rushed out the door. I walked to school i saw gwen but she was dropping off a small boy. Then i remembered about her brother kyle. Ohhh i said in my head. Gwen started walking towards me. "Hey" gwen said to me. "You free tomorrow gwen?" I asked . "Yeah i think" she replied. "Wanna go somewhere with me tomorrow?" I asked cheerfully. " Where" . she asked curiously "i don't know how about a lake its gonna be hot tomorrow". I asked hoping she would say yes. She checked her phone before answering "ok sounds cool". Gwen said. Ok i said. See you then. We both walked into school as we sat in the auditorium. Until we heard the bell. Gwen said "Gotta go i have chemistry". I replied with "Ok i have biology see you later". 

Time skip 

Gwen walked out of chemistry. As i walked out of biology i said "hey."  "Hi". She said sounding sad. You ok?  i asked. Gwen replied with "yeah just got a bad grade". "Its ok ". I said. 

Skip to end of day

Me and gwen walked out of school while her little brother kyle followed. We talked. But then gwen said "so.. what day is it again". "Uhh its Friday".
Then gwen replied with "ok see you tomorrow at 3:00".  "Ok bye i said". Gwen headed down her street I headed down mine. I was crushing big time.