8

It had been a few days since the Mr. Pigeon incident and things were going well enough at school. Just before the last class of school Mari vanished, and I sighed in annoyance as the last bell rang for the end of class. But that wasn't the problem right now the current problem being was that an akuma was attacking the other side of Paris and I couldn't do a thing about it. I'd called Ladybug who happened to be free to scout out, but not engage the akuma under any circumstances.

Once the bell rang I bolted for the bathroom and changed into Drakon as fast as I could. I met up with Ladybug near the fountains of the Eiffel tower and got the info on our latest villain. The powers were such a joke that I found it kind of hallrious and completely unmentionable to any one because that was how dumb it really was.

Mind you I gave Chat yesterday and today off so that way he could have a full recovery for the future. So after sending Ladybug on her way because of her miraculous I dealt with the media for about six minutes then my own miraculous started running out of time. "Well that's all I have time for but Chat's coming back from his sick leave starting tomorrow so we'll be a complete team again. Gotta fly" I said getting away from the media as fast as I could.

I was half a block away when my miraculous ran out. "Hawkmoth sure is keeping you all on your toes this week" Gong said

"Tell me about it" I sighed

I got home and did my homework to get a call from Nino once I was done. "What up?" I asked

"Lloyd you have to convince Alya" Nino said

"Nino calm down and start from the beginning" I told him

"Alya thinks Chloe is Ladybug!" Nino yelled clearly freaking out

"Nino calm down Chloe isn't Ladybug." I told him knowing full well that for weeks now Alya has been trying to find out our identites,"Besides if Alya thinks she has a lead  she'll figure out that if anyone is not Ladybug it's Chloe"

"True, but this time though I'm not so sure" Nino said sounding nervous

"Look see you in the morning and hopefully, we'll be able to stop her" I said

"See ya bro" Nino said hanging up

I groaned who was she kidding even I could tell that Chloe was a die hard fan and she was still in class when the akuma scouting was happening. This  week keeps on getting weirder and weirder.

I went to bed and set my alarm pretty early since I like to go jogging in the early mornings.

Dreams took me back to my time with the guys when I was little but in a twisted kind of way. The only thing that woke me up was the sound of my alarm clock going off. i stopped it and got dressed for a jog which was to the Eifffel tower and back to the bakery which took about roughly thirty minutes of my morning all together. Once I got back I took a shower, got dressed for school before I woke Mari up with a quote from high school musical, Cole made me watch it a few times, "WHAT TEAM?!" I shouted

Mari jolted awake from her desk."Morning sleepin' beauty" I said dodging a pillow that Mari threw at me

"Get out!" Mari yelled

"Okay just get ready school starts in thirty minutes" I told her tossing the pillow right back at her  nailing her right in the face. Before I could get any retaliation from her I closed the door and went down to grab breakfast.

"She's up" I told mom

"Thank you Lloyd" Mom replied while I grabbed a bowl of cereal from the cupboard.

"Not a problem" I told her mainly because it's my favorite part of the morning

I quickly ate my breakfast and before going to school I grabed a few cookies for Gong to snack on. I raced to school only to see Alya running from  school grounds oh no. I quickly found Nino to get the story about what had happened. Alya tried to prove that Ladybug was in fact Chloe by taking a picture of her locker, but Chloe raised a fuss not only suspending Alya for the next week she also got the school blog taken down for the same amount of time but no the city blog. I quickly posted the video that Nino took of the incident and sure enough it spread like wild fire within seconds. Saying how Chloe is abusing her father's power so on and so forth.