XXI.

CHAE

I woke up with a nasty headache. My head started aching at every little movement.
I yawned and sat up trying to ignore the pain. I looked around and saw Hyuck sleeping near me peacefully in his bed-WHAT wait where am I, I'm not even in the same room with him....
I stood up (with an incredibly pain) and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face, looked into the mirror and- well. I was in black shorts (which were like 2 times bigger than me) and a beige t-shirt (also 2 times bigger). And of course in my underwear.
I started thinking hardly which made my head ache. Let me see. I remember getting a photo of my ex friend and my ex boyfriend...
Then I remember meeting Kwang, Wonshik, Sooah and Eunji in the nightclub but then... K. O.
I probably got hella drunk.
It was so dumb of me to drink this much. A lot smaller amount would be enough to forget the pic and feel better but not being totally wasted.. Ah, stupid, stupid Yang Chaeeun.

I started walking to my bedroom to dress up (hoping Kyungseok's not here so I have to explain nothing) but the door was closed. I heard two deep voices speaking inside but they were quiet so I couldn’t understand the words. Weird.
I sighed and headed to the kitchen to look after breakfast. I was hella hungry. Surprisingly, I found Yoona next to the dinig table, eating a sandwich and reading a magazin. She put it down and looked at me as she heard my footsteps.
'Good morning. Did you sleep well?' She smiled at me then stood up. 'Sit down, I'm gonna make you some hangover soup.'
I sat down in front of Yoona's place and rubbed my eyes. 'Thanks-wait how do you know I was drunk yesterday night?'
'Long story~' she smiled then walked away to get the soup's ingredients.
I jumped in my seat as someone suddenly slapped my shoulder. I turned back angry. 'What the fuck-'
'Good morning Ms. Party Animal, how are you?' Donghyuck smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and patted the chair next to me.
'Weren't you sleeping like 20 minutes ago?'
Hyuck sat down and put a bathrobe on his baby blue pjs. He looked at me while brushing his messy hair with his fingers. 'I woke up, is it a problem?'
He opened his mouth to continued but suddenly my bedroom's door opened.
Renjun came out, apperantely angry.
'What happened?' I asked.
'Nothing.' The boy responded, not looking at me. There's something, it's obvious.
'Are you mad?'
He looked at me and just stared for a while. Then shook his head and walked out of the flat, slapping the door hard after him.
'Honestly I don't get what's with him sometimes.' I shook my head.
Hyuck fastly resisted. 'Chae, no! Listen, here. This time you really have to be grateful to him.'
Yoona nodded. 'Last night, you were extremely drunk so Renjun brought you home. On feet. I mean you was on his back but he was walking. Anyways. Since he didn't want to wake Kyungseok up by walking into your room he put you in his own bed. Of course today morning oppa was angry when he saw you in Renjun's bed bc he tought there's some stuff between you two. I guess Renjun got some kind of punishment along with a long speech.'
Hyuck nodded. 'And he still didn't tell hyung you were drunk. So literally Renjun got in trouble for you being a reckless ass. You should really thank him.'
I sighed desperately. Embarrassing myself with my (in my eyes) well-hated drunk self in front of Renjun who doesn't think well of me? Congratulations, you pulled a stunt again, Yang Cheeun.
But seriously, what's wrong with me? Or what's wrong with Renjun? He really just brought me home with no reason?
'Why did he brought me home on foot?' I asked quietly.
'He was with his friends and they all drank a bit so he couldn’t drive. You know, the law.' Hyuck shrugged his shoulders. 'Now, tell me, what the heck did lead you to go to a party and get drunk on purpose?'
'What's your problem with clubbing, huh?' When Donghyuck rolled his eyes, I sighed and continued. 'This makes me look so stupid, which I admit I am, but um. Don't laugh or fight me, I' m hungover.'
'Go on, we have the whole Saturday.' Hyuck laughed and patted my knee.
I shot him a death glare then bury my face into hands. I don't wanna see anyone's reaction.
'Well um. I had a friend who started getting really bitchy with me like a year ago. She turned my friends against me und stuff. She gave me awful times but at least it's over. So I didn't hear from her a long time ago and almost forgot about her but then yesterday evening I got a pic showing her and my ex boy making out. It's not a big deal since I broke up with him and our relationship wasn't good in general. But I guess I was too tired after the whole week and it really brought me down.' I sighed and looked up carefully.
Yoona stand behind me and gave me a backhug. 'You should have just told me instead of trying to forget it by drinking. I was right when I thought something bad happened with you but you seemed like you don't wanna talk about it.'
I just rubbed her arm. What should I say? She's right, I wouldn't have told her anything. I'm a reticent ass who doesn't open up to people even when it's necessary.

Yoona patted my arm last, then went back to cooking.
I looked at Donghyuck. He ruffled my hair with a kind smile. 'Sometimes you're really childish, you know?'
I chuckled and pushed away his hands. I know right.
Yoona turned back to me from the counter. 'You should dress up. Kyungseok is probably in your room so be prepared for your head being chopped off. After that you should probably talk to Renjun.'
'Why? He's probably angry at me.'
Yoona shook her head with a smile. 'He's angry at himself, not you.' she mumbled, but I still heard it.
'What?'
'Nothing, go.'
I nodded then started walking towards my room.
My other friend shook his head and shouted afted me in disappointment. 'Don't change, I like Junnie's clothes on you.'
'WHAT-' I stopped and turned back with wide eyes.
Donghyuck chuckled. 'Calm down, it's no big deal. Renjun just gave you some of his clothes he barely wears, you dressed up alone.'
'So that's why it's beige. I wondered if it's really his because he barely wears any color else then black.' Yoona chuckled.
I smiled lightly then continued my way to the room.
I suddenly stopped.
I looked around to make sure nobody sees me then lifted the shirt up to my nose and smelled it.

End of the XXI. Chapter
To be continued...

Y

ayyy, new chapter just a day after the last (o^▽^o)
Hope you enjoyed, I'll try to update the next asap
Luv yah <33

Please vote and comment, it makes me so happy ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

New pic, do you like it or the previous was better?