Chapter 9: Bido's Realization

Buck and the AC start to encourage and comfort her.

"At least you have your friends now", said Bido.

"We're sorry about your father", said Snowy.

"You've been our leader since the beginning", said Ayumi.

"We understand what you need", said Zack.

"You are the best of the best!", said Jack.

"We can still have a plan to escape", said Jimni.

"Don't worry, lass, we can still do a quest to stop the thief from ruining our parties. That's a promise!", said Buck.

Willow smiles saying,"If that's true, then I believe in you, all of you".

"Uh, anyone have plans to escape this place?", asked Diego.

"Alright, mammals, try to search for clues. It must be a key to our escape", suggested Buck.

Everyone agreed and look for the key to their escape. When Bido heard what he said, a shiny light comes across his eyes and realized what he must do. He flies around looking for a key to their escape. Suddenly, he found a chain reaction and sees what it does. Then, he spotted a key to their escape. It's the hidden door in the middle of the wall of the AC's memories. He flies down telling the rest.

"Guys, I found a key to our escape", he said pointing at the hidden door.

"Well, here goes nothing", said Buck as he touches the wall and it opened,"We could definitely escape this place through a hidden door! How did I miss that?".

"Some can see the hole. Others can't. I saw it because I have the keenest sight", answered Bido.

"That's a keen bird", said Shira.

"Vamanos, mammals", said Buck as they go inside the hole.

This confuses Bido.

"Uh, do birds count as mammals?", he asked as he shrugs,"Oh well. Whatever you wanna call it".

He goes inside the hole with the rest.