epilogue

Gameknight literally zoomed up into a standing position. The two of them just stood there, staring at each other. Gameknight was shocked. Hunter was crying. "GAMEKNIGHT!" she yelled. "GAMEKNIGHT YOU IDIOT!! I MISSED YOU!!!" Gameknight gasped, a smile forming on his face as he and Hunter sprinted towards each other. They threw their arms around each other and cried into each other's necks. Hunter grabbed at Gameknight's shirt, tears running down both of their faces. Gameknight wrapped his arms around Hunter's waist and held her gently as the two of them sobbed intensely, smiles on both of their faces. They stayed like that for awhile until the both of them stopped crying. They pulled away from their hug. Hunter wrapped her arms around Gameknight's neck, and Gameknight put his hands on Hunter's hips. They leaned in and kissed each other deeply, and to me, it felt like watching a Disney movie. It was such a beautiful moment, I was about to cry. I could see tears still running down their cheeks as they kissed. It wasn't one of those gross make-outs that are in every other movie. It was just a kiss, one that sealed the two's love for the rest of their lives. It was just a kiss that showed that the two of them had been seperated for almost four years, and now they were finally together. It was a kiss that showed how much the two of them had been hurting- physically and mentally- for the entire time they'd been away from each other. It was a kiss that showed exactly how much one of them meant to the other peerson, it was a kiss that showed that nothing was going to come in between them. Gameknight and Hunter slowly pulled away from each other, staring into each other's eyes. Gameknight let go of Hunter's hips and grabbed her hands gently.

"I missed you, Hunter."

"I missed you too, Gameknight999."

"I love you, Hunter."

"I love you too, Gameknight999."

"Hunter?"

"Yes, Gameknight?"

"Hunter, will you spend the rest of your life with me?"

"The rest of my life?"

"Yes, the rest of your life..."

"Are you asking me to marry you?"

"Yes, yes I am..."

Hunter smiled one last smile and spoke one last line.

"The answer's yes, my Gameknight."

~-the end-~