I start my day

Midoriyas POV
Every morning when I wake up I always somehow find myself opening the curtains and getting to the bath without falling back asleep."*looooonng yawn*good morning world".I took a shower,brushed my teeth,and Brushed my hair.
I always got ready for work and took the bus ,I really hate the bus when it is rush hour a lot of people struggle to get onto the bus and start pushing and people start grinding against each other,with their sticky and sweaty bodies "eww"and I especially hate it when there is a perverted old man on the bus that likes to grope my butt,it's disgusting ,cause I'm an omega ,I don't have the courage to stand up to him or anyone at that, but when it gets to much I have to do something about it cause if I don't you know what might happen."ohyo all aboard",the bus was getting ready to depart and I was running really fast like really fast ,I didn't want to be late for work."ha ha waaaaiiittt"I shouted way out of breath,I really need to Exercise more
(Author-so do I 😅)

"Waaaaiiittt"still running to catch up the to the bus.But unfortunately the bus left,I swear the bus driver saw me and smirked and still left,oh now i was pissed and had to now walk/run to work just to not be late,the next bus wasn't gonna come for awhile,and oh I know for a fact it won't come for awhile, heres a story, last winter when that serial killer was on the lose,I nearly crapped myself, I was outside coming from a party waiting for the bus cause I don't have a car and I missed the last bus,sitting at the bus stop,it started getting colder so I got up and started to walk around to warm myself up a bit,then suddenly I heard a Rustling in the bushes behind me,I looked at the bushes confused thinking it was the wind,but the weird thing is no wind was blowing,then i was going to go back to what I was doing before but then a loud scream broke out of the bushes then i snapped my head backwards,not my body just my head cause I was too shocked for my whole body to react fast enough,anyways seeing a old mans face pop out the bushes,it was the face of the Serial killer on the news,I was so scared that my blood ran cold ,then I turned around and bolted for my life literally, as fast as i could, not stopping until I got to my house even almost passing that.That's why I don't go out at night to go to parties and wait for the bus or wait for buses in general cause they take long.
"Wait for me you bastard I'll come you in your sleep",I shouted with me my face red from running to much and from being angry.
"Hmnph".people started to look at me thinking I was crazy so I started to walk with my head down out of embarrassment,(of to see the wizard(nah nah😅)of to work.        

Third person POV
Little did the green mop of embarrassment knew a Red And White haired individual was watching him from afar with a smirk"oh midoriya how I wanted to be your mate in high school but cause people liked to surround me a lot I didn't get to have Any alone time with you now that you have been arranged to work in my company I will have you soon enough and you will bear my children"

//my corner//
This is my first time writing a book I'm sooo sorry for this being short,next time when I update I promise it will be much longer 😅I hope this was funny and not too rubbish I just wanna make a nice romantic book not a perverted one but a good book just with a lot of love in it for you guys to like it❤️
Me out✌🏾