Chapter 1

No one's Pov:

Darry has a huge headache by the argument him and pony just had. They fighting because Pony's grades were getting worse, Darry was just trying to help him but once again pony didn't see that.

Darry: why can't he see that I'm just trying to help him?

Darry was so sick of the fights they had. He always act all tough around them but when he was alone he would just let it out. Tears started to go down his face.

*Knock knock*

Soda: hey Darry you in there? Don't you have to get to work?

Darry: oh yeah be right there.

Darry went to the restroom to put water in his face so they thought the tears would just be the water that was splashed on his face.

Darry: alright I'm leaving there some food in the fridge if you guys get hungry.

*Leaves*

Pony:*sighs*

Soda: what's wrong pony?

Pony: me and Darry had another argument.

Soda: oh what happened?

Pony: He got mad at me because my grades are getting worse. I just hate how made he gets. He thinks he has it bad I got jumped, slapped, and my best friend died. I have all the problems, what problems does he have? Paying the bills.

Soda: Pony I know things are hard now and it might take a while to get better. But you got to understand that he's just trying to help you. I agree that he shouldn't get mad about it and you have it hard but he has his problems too. We have to understand his problems too even if we don't know what they are we need to assume he has problems too.

Pony: alright, thanks soda.*hugs

Soda: your welcome Pony.*hugs back*

So what did you guys think of the first chapter?