Chapter 2

*Darry was at work*

Darry's boss: Hey Darrel could I talk to you for a second?

Darry: sure.

*In office*

Boss: look Darrel I know you have other stuff to worry about but I can't have you keep coming late here like this. We're losing money for our business you know we can't be having that.

Darry: I know I'm sorry I try to come here on time I'm just busy.

Boss: you said that the last time we had a talk I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cut you lose.

Darry: wait no I promise I'll do better just don't do this.

Boss: I'm sorry Darrel.

Darry's Pov:

I couldn't believe it I was getting fired. l can't get fired, what are soda and pony gonna think. This is terrible.

Darry: please on more chance.

Boss: I'm sorry.

Darry:*sighs* alright I'll go.

No one's Pov:
Darry left pretty upset and it all got worse when he saw his car. The tires had been slashed.

Darry:*mumbling* those damn socs.

So he had to walk home to get a new tire then he'd have to go all the way back to his car. He was okay with it because it was like a 10 minute walk.

Darry: I can't believe I got fired. I said I was sorry, what else do you want from me.

*Hears a car behind him and looks*

Darry: you can not be serious.

It was a car with a lot of socs.

Darry started speed walking because he wasn't in the mood. But then the socs got out of the car and they started chasing him. Darry started to run too but they caught him.

Random soc: haha got you now.

Darry started to fight them off and they were fighting him also bit there were too many socs... Darry was losing. They pinned him to a wall and cut his cheek with a switch blade. He finally kicked on of them in the leg and tried to run off but they caught him again and started beating the crap out of him. Darry finally got away from them and they didn't chase him they just got back in their car and drove off laughing.

*At the house*

Two-bit: hey pony what you doing?

Ponyboy: homework cause I know darry will get mad if I don't get this work done.

Two-bit: oh.

*Door opens*

Two-bit: Darry oh my God what happened?

Darry: it doesn't matter.

Two-bit: yes it does man you look like Johnny when he got jumped.

Pony: wait you got jumped Darry?

Darry: yeah but it doesn't matter. I'm ok.

Two-bit: that cut on your cheek says different.

Soda and Steve: hey

Soda: Darry! What Happened?

Two-bit: he got jumped.

Steve: dang

*Later*

Darry was in his room, he hated this day. He got fired, and jumped.

Darry: oh my God my car.

Darry had grabbed a tire out of the garage and started running to his car because he wasn't getting jumped again. He got to his car and he fixed the tire. He went inside of his and started to cry when he looks in the little mirror on the side of the car. He remembered everything that has happened again and he thought he looked so bad with the beating he got. He said he was ok but he wasn't he was...

brOKen

Welp here's the second chapter hope you like it 🤗🤗🤗