Sexuality

I know, I know. Who wants to listen to some chick rant about her thoughts on gays, bisexuals, lesbians, and transgender people? Nobody. And, no, I don't mean Annabeth. But I have some seriously strong opinions when it comes to this shit. I just hope nobody from my school reads this, but I'm bisexual, so I don't get why people say 'gay' like it's such a horrible thing. Seriously. I know there's stereotypes, and weird ass bitches who are the stereotypes, but some gay people are just as normal as you are. Except that they're...well...gay. But that's often the only difference. So why is it an insult?

Without homosexual people, we wouldn't be accepting of people, so if a gay person came around, we wouldn't know how to act. We would be lost and uaccepting. We would have to ask someone of the opposite gender if we looked okay, because if someone of our own gender said yes, then we would think them to be gay, and that wouldn't be normal. They would be shunned by the rest of society, forced to live in their own little solitude. It would all be because our society would be made up of idiotic fuck ups. And people really are prejudiced towards gays and bisexuals, even now, and that bothers me. It seems like we should've accepted them by this point, but so many people call them 'fags' and other offensive names, and sometimes it drives them over the edge, and then, after they're dead, people might feel bad, but it's too late, because they're gone, and they're never coming back. And sometimes people don't care, and they just keep doing it, not even giving a fuck that innocent people are dying, and that's even worse. They might bully other people, and for what reason? Because it's "unnatural"? It's not unnatural, it's not a mind disease or whatever, and it's not a fucking choice.  So get the fuck over it. Gays, lesbians, whatever, they can't come out, because they'll be persecuted, in a way. I have come out to two people, and they're my best friends. They were able to accept me for who I am. They didn't care if I was bisexual. They are true friends, and they still hang out with me. Why is it that everybody thinks there's something wrong with people who are gay? There. Fucking. Isn't.

Okay, I haven't posted in a while, I know. So, to make up for it, I gave you some Dragonforce! *Tomatoes thrown* What, so no Dragonforce? *Tomatoes stop flying* Good. So, I'm going to try posting again soon, so no death to me, oxygen potassium? Oxygen potassium.
Pancakes and awesome me,
Ana (percyjacksonfreak13)