My Goddess

Donte was down in his locker room, having just got off the last of his demonic paint with a nice warm shower. Raw was now over, so he was in normal everyday attire, ready to head home. It was a tiring day for Donte Williams, as he had been in a makeup chair two times, once for KillJoy, and the second time for ArchAngel. 

So much of the day was spent recording the KillJoy scene out in the woods, using the exact same spot where Randy Orton had burned down the Wyatt Family Compound. Throughout the recordings, it took many takes as sometimes the people behind the camera would laugh causing Donte to laugh. 

Donte was ready to get to the hotel and relax for the rest of the night. But...things would seem different.

As Donte exited his locker room, Emily and Lexi were sat near on one of the work crates. Once they saw them, Emily came over and hugged him before walking off. Donte, however, heard her whisper something in his ear.

Emily: You know what you wanna do.

He was a bit confused and watched her leave with a shake of his head, before Lexi walked closer. She hugged him tightly, Donte hugging back, as a friendly hug. 

Lexi: So you and Bray in a fued now, I assume?

She asked as the two broke the hug.

Donte: Yeah, it's been in plan for a while now, we just needed to wait for The Fiend to be shown. We're gonna play off of the last two segments now.

Lexi: So you two are making it up from here on out is what I'm getting?

Donte: Exactly. They have enough trust into the two of us, so everything from here on out will be our idea's, we'll just have to run them through the creative team.

Lexi: Good luck with that, I can tell the fans we'll be into it.

Donte: Hehe, I'm sure.

For a second, Donte felt himself getting lost in Lexi's eye's, and who could really blame him. Donte closed his eye's quickly, but Lexi had already seen how much he was staring, which made here feel good.

Donte thought back to what Emily had just said as she passed by, giving in a sigh. He now understood exactly what she meant. But still, he wasn't sure if he was ready. Ready to get back into the dating world. 

He didn't think he was ready, especially after his past relationship. But...at this point, what did he have to lose.

Lexi: Well, I gotta get moving, don't want Emily leaving me behind.

Donte: Right, see you.

The two shared another hug, before Lexi began to walk off. Donte watched her, shaking his head with a frown. He just, wasn't a hundred percent sure.

Donte: Hey, Lexi!

Lexi turned to look back at him.

Lexi: Yeah, what's up?

Donte stood there for a second, before shaking his head with a smile. 

Donte: It's nothing, have a goodnight Lexi.

Lexi stared at him for a second, before smiling and waving.

Lexi: Goodnight, Donte.

As she got out of sight, Dotne sighed, slapping himself a few times as he shook his head.

Donte: Gaah, why are you such an idiot, Donte.

He leaned up against his locker room door, banging his head back a few times.

Donte: Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!

~~~

It had been months into this rivalry between AKX and Bray Wyatt. Wyatt was set for a match with Seth Rollins, not in the form of The Fiend, but just his normal self, that being if he's ever been normal.