𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘬.𝘱

𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒_______

𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒
_______

Another day knowing that the one you love is out with someone else who isn't you. Just five weeks ago the man I love made me loose hope in any successful future with him.

"𝐖𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞".

Just those two words can pull a person apart in a quick wondrous heartbeat.The newly made couple sat at the picnic table converse-sating enjoying each other's company the same thing me and him did a few weeks ago. My binoculars feel down as I tried to juggle the binoculars and my bag of hot Cheetos. The half dead leafs blocked my view of the backstabbing bastard.I reached into my bag digging for another chip finding absolutely nothing in it

"Damn it yn"

A bag of all Original Cheetos were basically thrown in front of my face.
By a honey colored man who's face was hid by his black binoculars and his mouth chewing the nasty regular Cheetos

"Ryan....her name is Ryan Destiney she dumped me two months ago for this nigga she works for Alpa Bank on the north side"

"His name is Jackson Wang and he is obviously not a nigga and ....regular Cheetos suck how can you eat those"

He took the binoculars off his perfect chiseled face to look me in my eyes.

"Every body know that the original is the best and plus them ain't got nothing on Takis"

You could tell by the way he talked he had a lot of passion when he spoke but I couldn't take my eyes off his, eyes I liked the way they would twinkle every time the sun hit them right ...Jackson I'm getting my baby Jackson back.

"Yea I'm trying to get my baby back to....wait what's that paper that nigga got"

He quickly put his binoculars back on to get a better view.

"Ayyy get your phone out and type this"

"What the hell I don't even know you..."

"Be quite and just do it"

I took out my phone and was ready for him to speak but nicer than the one his little cute ass was doing before.

"Lincoln Gala...319 South Lake Rd Manhattan NYC"

I put my binoculars back on my face and watched how the girl started smiling at Jackson when she saw the invitation he kissed her hand and held it in his as you could see the adoration in his eyes for her . I didn't even feel the tear run down face until the mans pointer finger wiped the tear off my cheek.

"We gone get them back real soon that's for sure come on we got a plane to catch"

The man grabbed my hand and I gathered my bag and we walked to the parking lot.

"We were supposed to get married ...actually now that I think about it today was supposed to be the wedding October 26,2019 it was going to be great my momma liked her the boys liked her she was just all the round perfect her excuse was 'I'm not ready to finalize my love Keith' bull shit "

He through his green hoodie over his low cut and stuffed his hand in his pockets as he reminisced on the two months prior.

"Keith ....I like it,it matches your physique"

"I mean yn ight I guess"

I rolled my eyes the street lights flickered I never realized how nice Cali was during the evening until now

"How you know my name"

"I mean you got a whole necklace that say Yn and Jackson and the way you were crying over him and calling him 'Jackson' I know your yn"

We started laughing at his accuracy

" Jackson was my first everything we were friends since sixth grade started dating in ninth and ever since then he was my pride and joy...it got to the point we're I wanted to settle down get married and pop out some babies and buy a house but he had others plans like calling it off because. 'I was over bearing his life and he wanted to see new people' now that's some bull shit "

We stopped walking as the lot came up to clear path.

"It's getting to the point we're I don't even won't him back I just want him to feel the way I felt five weeks ago they did us foul and that's just messed up... he out here happy and smiling with someone who wasn't even there from the jump."

"I know ...so yn will you help me make my ex's life a living hell"

I looked up at his tall frame a nodded my head.

"I'm in"

__________

781 words