𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘬.𝘯 +𝘬.𝘴

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊𝐉𝐈𝐍_________

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍
𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊𝐉𝐈𝐍
_________

𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
_____________
Waking up every morning was a struggle trapped between the two masculine bodies and the thought process of today's work was weakening.

Pulling off jins gigantic leg off my
Thigh and pushing Namjoon face from my half bare chest and making sure they both stayed asleep was the hardest thing ever.

Wiggling my way between the cotton comforter to finally rest my feet on the cool hard wood floor was my only reassurance of success.

Walking into the bathroom realizing the burgundy bonnet that was secured on my head earlier has disappeared in the large King size bed was even more depressing.

You could here the shuffling of the bed sheets probably Namjoon realizing the center of the bed was cold and bare while perhaps Jin slept like a baby mouth wide open drool dripping from the side of his mouth and probably another perverted dream.

"Ynnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Joon looked back and forth knowing damn well it was time for you to get ready for the hell you were about to receive from your boss Hwasa.

"Come back to bed"

He groaned big feet stomping against the ground traveling his way to your location bringing you back to mild suffocation between him and Mr.Handsome

Not this again

𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐓
_________
𝐤.𝐧𝐣

The nerdy boy pushed up his glasses silently reading a book of Maya Angelo poems deep in thought noticing all the words and in between metaphors the women used to portray her true valuable meaning.

Easily getting distracted he looked up from the tip top of his black framed glasses to watch the humongous Afro move from side to side stamping books with crimson red ink indicating the date the book was checked in or not.

The girl was to focus on her disappointment of late book fees she had to put in the out dated computer to even focus on her mildly attractive stalker.
He noticed her pretty detailed eyes and full lips that was covered by a nude pink lipstick and the way her nose scrunched up in agitation

"You should y'all to her"

The old white women who owned the historic library nudged the boy fixing her olive green cardigan and lightly tucking a piece of grey hair behind her ear .Namjoon looked behind him seeing the oddly short women in confusion.