Their first thoughts about you

(A/n) I'm going to post all chapters I wrote this weekend. It's pretty fun to talk about SAW with you guys 💕😉😌 thank you for being so kind.

John Kramer
"She's a smart girl. I know that she'll do great in her test."

Amanda Young
"I can already tell that I'll hate her. But maybe she isn't that bad..."

Mark Hoffman
"Maybe she'll be okay as a partner. I could need someone who can help me with all the paper work..."

Lawrence Gordon
"Hold my clothes, she's hot."

Adam Faulkner
"Now I remember why I had a crush on her when I was at school... I'm her number one fan now that's for sure..." (Misery reference, check ✔)

Peter Strahm
"Ugh! another girl as a partner... I'll quit my job."

Lynn Denlon
"She's kinda cute- No, don't be so dumb. You just met her. But she truely is pretty."

Jill Tuck
"I knew I liked her from the start. She will do great."

William Easton
"Why does my sister always have those sexy friends... and now she'll be my replacement and she will help me... God, I'm actually very lucky."

Eric Matthews
"Pull yourself together Matthews, she's just a girl..."

Daniel Matthews
"I'm stuck here with my school crush... But who the hell would take their crush to this fucking house of horrors- That's not a great place to take someone on a date."

Logan Nelson
"That girl makes me even more crazier."

Matt Gibson
"Breathe... just act normal when you'll work with her."