The first conversation you had with them

(A/N) please excuse me if I have spelling mistakes in there. English is not my mother language. I hope you'll understand it. 👌🏻😅🙃

John Kramer

John: "I always believed that you have something good in you (Y/N). I knew you could do it. Congratulations"

(Y/n): "But if you believe that there's something good in me... why did you put me in the trap???" 

John ran around the bed while wrapping a bandage around your eye, from which you had previously removed the key.

John: "I wanted you to learn to appreciate the good. If you do that now, you will not have any more problems with me. You were my second victim which I tested in the venus fly trap. Michael Marks did not survive it. You are smarter and you showed that you had the will to continue living."

You felt shivers down your spine.

Amanda Young

(Y/n): "Amanda Young is that right?"

You asked as you walked in and saw her sitting on a chair.

Amanda: "Why should I tell you that?"

She asked and furrowed her eyes.

(Y/n): "because one day you'll be thankful that I helped you with your drug problem."

Mark Hoffman

Daniel: "May I introduce your new partner Detective (Y/N) (Y/l/n)."

Rigg smiled when he saw Hoffman's confused look.

Mark: "I had been expecting a man as a partner, but that makes a change."

He shrugged with his shoulders and walked towards you.

Mark: "My name is Detective Mark Hoffman. It's an honor to have you as a new partner."

You blushed a bit as he took your hand to shake it.

(Y/n): "It's also a pleasure to meet you Detective Hoffman "

Lawrence Gordon

(Y/N): "Hey... my name is (Y/n), I heard you also want to become a doctor. That's pretty interesting."

You were happy since you found someone who shared the same interests with you. Maybe you could both could study together.

Your friend had told you about Lawrence and that he seemed nice so when you saw him getting to his classroom, you approached him.

Lawrence: "Nice to meet you (Y/N). You can call me Lawrence if you want or Larry."

He shook hands with you and he smiled. He seemed like a nice person to study with.

Adam Faulkner

Adam: "(Y/N)- Oh my. When was the last time I've seen you!?"

Adam asked when he ran over to you and pulled you into a hug. You became very red. Adam was still as pretty as before. Maybe even prettier, because he was a grown up now.

(Y/n): "Adam boy, you still look as good as I remembered you."

You said quietly, but still so that he could hear it.

Adam: "I can only say the same about you (Y/n/n). I've missed you so much and I was wondering if I'd ever see you again but here you are."

You smiled slightly when you thought about the old days when you'd spent all your time with Adam.