The King

Damon's hand wrapped around my throat. Darkness clouded my vision, and I struggled for breath yet my body was motionless. Just as I was about to pass out, Damon's hand was ripped away from my throat, and I sucked in the air slowly.

I saw Blake holding Damon to the wall by his shoulders, all the other Kings were standing, bodies tense as they were waiting for something to happen and Mikaeyl, my newly discovered brother was standing arms crossed at the door.

I narrowed my eyes at him and leant back against the wall, still regaining my breath.  

"Wow... Well, I see how you treat your guests." I rasped out, breathing shakily. He strode toward me, picking up a knife along the way and he tossed it into the air and caught it again, with one hand. He reached me and set the knife straight against my throat, the cold silver burning thickly.

"Now, you're going to tell us what you're doing here and why you took our family" It wasn't a question. It wasn't a statement. It was a demand. I could feel the cold hard dominance in his Alpha tone.

I raised an eyebrow at the use of the word "family."

"Family?...and what would you know about the word..." I muttered before speaking louder " I took your family to get my dragon back, then you" I sent a pointed glare to Blake "set me up to take me and here we are. I really don't see what I've done wrong here."

"Other than the fact that do we really need a reason to torture you, you kidnapped our family, and about four years ago you were here for information on our family for your brother, and we need to know what information you gave them, and also we have to get you to swear to keep our secrets," Blake said, letting go of Damon who stood angrily staring at me and strode towards me stopping a few feet away. 

"So why don't you just tell us what we need to know, and we can finally KILL YOU" Damon exploded towards me as Mikaeyl turned quickly and put one hand on his chest stopping him from coming any closer.

"Damon. Stop. Now." Mikaeyl spoke in a calm, low, terrifying, demanding voice and Damon immediately froze, before turning around and walking furiously out of the room. I had stilled from his voice.

"Now..." He drew out before turning around and facing me again. "I'll give you one last chance to tell us, before it gets less fun for you, and a whole lot more fun for us." I shivered unnoticeably before I shook my head.

"Fine." And with that, he strode out, most of the Royals following him. Only Blake stayed before shaking his head and leaving.

2 weeks later.

They tortured me. I was starved. I only got water once every two days. I was beaten and whipped and they still asked the same questions every day. But I was silent, always. I wondered at what point they would give up. I hadn't seen the Royals since getting locked up, instead their guards had come every day to torture me. 

My eyes were constantly glowing and I was growling lowly as my body scrambled desperately to heal. I slept fitfully, waking up angrily snapping most of the time, or sometimes with tears rolling down my cheeks.

This one time I woke up growling angrily and snapping before I caught sight of someone standing at the door. I sighed harshly and tugged fitfully at my bonds staring wildly at the person in my room. It had been just over two weeks and I was angry, annoyed and hungry. I had absolutely no patience and looked like a crazed maniac.

"Wow, you really do look rough," Mikaeyl said as he strode in followed by Blake and Damon. "Want to tell us anything yet?."

I only growled at him snapping my teeth as they only laughed yet their eyes darkened only slightly as their wolves tried to show dominance.

"She's completely gone crazy...this should be fun." Damon laughed drily, walking towards me. He raised his hand and shadows crept out of the wall and snaked around my wrists and neck, fastening me flat against the wall.

Damon leant against the wall his hand still clenched keeping me and the shadows in place. Mikaeyl strode towards me as Blake threw water over me, I yelped and shivered, still keeping a low growl. My hair was plastered to my skin and dripped coldly down my skin. Jace strode in angrily, light sparking at his fingers. I trembled steadily my body filled with cold and trying to prepare myself for what I knew was going to happen, as Jace rose his hand and I shook and spasmed as the electricity coursed through my veins.

When it stopped my body fell back, I was shaking and sweat was dripping down my body as I struggled violently against the bonds.

"I'm" I panted"Not...going...to...tell...you..anything." I leant against the wall as best as I could the shadows still holding me close. Mikaeyl just shook his head and smirked.

The electricity hit me once again only this time it left my body weaker and fragile. I barely managed to struggle against the shadows, hardly even moving.

"So are you going to tell us anything now?" He asked, eyes narrowing and his eyebrow raised.

"No..." I panted.

And that was what happened. They tortured me, then asked me questions, then torture, then questions. It repeated like that for a while, a vicious cycle.

They left me trembling weakly barely enough energy to lift my head.

Footsteps came closer before a hand lifted my chin up and I looked into the bright blue eyes that stared intently into mine.

"Why don't you tell me, huh? Why did you do all of this?" He whispered lowly and waited a few seconds before walking away to the door.

"Family. Brother." I muttered lowly, my words barely slipping past my lips. The footsteps stopped and he turned around coming closer to a few feet in front of me.

"Yes, we know your brother and all that." He said sounding bored.

"No," I whispered and he came closer. I lifted my head. "You." He raised an eyebrow. 

"Brother" I muttered before the world started to dim and all I could see was the shocked confusion hurridly fill his eyes before I was out.