𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴.𝘮

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒________

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒
________

"Mendes Corps huh Mr big shots assistant ,isn't his fiancé that Cavilla girl the one who was in that singing group seven harmony"

Every morning for the pass eight months this same old shaggy white women ask the same question all I'm trying to do is get out of this line and get the coffee my boss asked for so I don't get fired.

"Her name is Camilla and it's called fifth harmony but I'm pretty sure you all ready knew that because we have been doing this "

I looked at the date on my Apple Watch Shawn bought me for my Welcoming Party

"At least eight months"

The lady scrunched her eye brows and sat there processing all the information she was giving and started scratching her head I just turned around slowly letting the women continue to think....on her own

After I ordered the creamed lattes I looked back behind to still see the confused women scratching her head I just shook my head and walked to my car.My phone lit up with another "urgent" call from Mr.Mendes. I let the ringer continue to play and it went off then "Truth Hurts" played out couldn't even let Lizzo get out four sentences when He called again.I rolled my eyes and answered it

"Yes Mr.Mendes"

"Yn were are you the wedding planner here and Camilla at the studio ...I need you here"

"Care to explain why the 'Bride' isn't at her own wedding planning appointment and the assistant has to feel in"

"Yn ...it is to early for me to argue ...just hurry please"

I hit the red button rolling my eyes know one knows what the hell Camilla has going on sometimes she's there and then sometimes she not but I better get paid extra for all this extra "assisting"

The tall grey building slowly appeared as I rode up to the gate and quickly got my card out so the bright red scanner could identify my barcode. I love my job but I work for Mr Mendes not Mrs Cabello and this extra stuff is for the birds.

Coffees in hand I walked to the front door of the conference room finding a petite white man in a colorful coral suit jacket with a very organized idea board with glamorous details

"Do you think Camilla would like Roses or lilies"

I stood still in the door way watching Shawn puffed up face as he was obviously confused scrunching his eyebrows together debating on which one the lovely Bastard would want.

".... lilies definitely Lillies Camila used to talk about them all the time"

He shook his head happy with his answer as the planner jotted away Both of there heads turned around looking at the person who started talking

"Wrong....Roses Camilla is allergic to Lillies that's why she through them away on you guys first date and that's why she keep cussing you out in Spanish every time she has to stay home from work because of the break out"

Shawn head whipped back around facing the Wedding Planner

"Roses it is"

The planner smiled relieved of a first attempt of having something planned for the wedding that would occur a month from now....Camilla did all of this crap last minute.

"Imma have to get somebody to reschedule this little ...meeting "

Camilla came behind me circling the chanel slides in a motion while she talked.Shawns eyes got huge as he saw he's fiancé.maybe it's the lack of planning or how his wife came in and basically shut down a whole planing session that's for her wedding she never cared about

"Babe ....what are...you doing here I thought you were going to be gone for another two weeks"

"Well the release date for "South of Boarder" music video came out early and I asked to have. Some time off so now I'm here to spend time with my soon to be husband "

The wedding planner huffed out

"Well ...if you want to have a husband you have to have a wedding so now can we please ...PLAN"

Normally it went like this Camilla coming back and him falling on his knees for her as if I was not playing wifey seven minutes ago.

"Do you have the coffee yn"

"No Mrs Cabello I'm sorry I didn't know that you were gonna be here so I didn't get you one"

She smiled genuinely and I smiled back

"Do you have a coffee"

"Yes ma'am I do but I wouldn't want any of my back wash too get to you would we your Royal pain in the ass"

Before she could say something Shawn cleared his throat leaving the Wedding planner with a shook look on his face.

"Yn thank you for the coffee I'll meet you in your office after me and Camilla got out for lunch later on"

Camilla smiled and waved her perfect manicured fingers as I just shook my head and brought my burgundy briefcase to my chest and sat the cup of coffees down and headed to my office. For what it's worth I'm the assistant and she will all ways be the Boss...well the bosses bitch.

_________

Stacks on stacks of paper works but I never minded I was all ways told working hard actually pays off and the more I work the more all of this work will pay off.

"She's a bitch"

I looked up at the red haired man

"The names Leo you seem cool just tryna do your job ...but honestly don't let that tramp walk all over you girls like us are too pretty for that"

Leaving me in shock I laughed I looked to my left seeing the clock chiming three.

My phone lit up with a blinding flash another txt from Mendes him self

𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡💕:

"I'll make it up to you...promise"

Damn I really need to stop messing with this women's man.

__________

992 words.

~💅🏾.