1: Sorry Dad

Hey just so you know anyone who helped will have there names at the bottom of the states information chapter. Also don't be afraid to correct me on anything

*Alaska's POV*
'I wonder what dad is doing currently, Well probably nothing' I thought as I sat on my bed 'If anyone else saw me what would they say, hmmm... prob-' I was then interrupted by my door swinging open " HEY 'LASKA HAVE YOU SEEN MY-- HOLY FUCK ARE TRYING TO SUMMON A DEMON!!!"

*No one's POV*

Now if you had went into the boy's room after that, the first thing you would see was light purple walls and dark pink curtains. Then you would see a tall guy wearing a cowboy hat handcuffed and gagged to a chair, as a small grey haired boy watched Minecraft videos on a dark grape coloured bed while occasionally cursing to himself in Russian.

Now most people would think that this was a bad thing but the people living here are actually quite glad he tied the texan up.

*Somewhere else in the house*

Currently in the living room there were 5 people laughing at the yell the texan had made. You see they were playing truth or dare and one player had asked him to 'check' on the quiet boy. Of course the texan did, but as they calmed down, one person, a girl with a slight tan had an idea "hey y'all what if we prank called people!" She was met with mutual agreement, as a few more people joined the group, now the group of around 11 were sitting spread out across the room.

* Note blue is boy, pink is girl, and non-binary is orange*

"Now all we need is someones phone!" Commented a hyper looking boy from almost completely under a near by table. All eyes looked at one of the girls on the couch. She wasn't very social unless, she was online.

Everyone knew she had at least around 150 contacts. The shy girl tryed her best to sink into the couch, but alas the girl next to her snatched her phone from her.

She then got up and left, as she left she mumbled something along the lines of "ihr seid alle Idioten" (you are all idiots) but no one paid attention, as they were currently trying to unlock her phone.

* Time skip *

After around a good 24 minutes, they had the phone unlocked and were scrolling through the numbers. When they found some ..... Interesting ones

* Sorry for my below average drawings *

They decided to wait for those ones, so they started with ' Mistook for dad ' with a picture of England's flag instead of a face. It seemed like the perfect candidate for there first call.

 It seemed like the perfect candidate for there first call

They all start laughing at this so called harmless prank. Unbeknown that the person who would pick up, would be the representative of England. As they disrupted one of the WORLD meetings. Although there isn't much to disrupt in the first place.....

Thanks for reading! You maybe wondering why I made the people as vague as possible, well I haven't full designed and of the people except Alaska, Ohio, and Texas!