Chapter 21 - One Week Anniversary

(Special chapters like the April Fool's day and Christmas one will be on Quotev if you want to read them.)

So ye. I started watching Black Clover and sometimes I wish I had Asta's motivation to help me get through school.

f/f = favourite filling NOT favourite flavour for now

~~~

You and Leon have been dating for almost one week already. It wasn't much, but it was a huge deal since you've never dated anyone before. You couldn't believe how you landed yourself such a perfect boyfriend. For the past week, he had been sending you cute text messages and emojis, making your heart swell with this unknown feeling. Was it love? Or simply a crush? You really felt like a prepubescent girl. It was Thursday, and tomorrow will mark your one week anniversary, so you and Leon decided to celebrate it on Saturday since there was more time.

Right now, you're at home after school texting Leon. Although he pretty much shuts himself in when he gets back, you've seen an increase of online activity from him ever since you started dating. When he got back, he'd text you for 10 to 20 minutes and study until night. Then, he'd text you at around 8 to 9 o'clock before he goes to sleep. But now, he'd text you up to an hour now for both times.

Leon: I miss you already.

You: Awwww me too :(

Leon: What are you bringing for lunch tomorrow?

You: Hmmmm

You: Honey butter chips maybe? And the usual lunch box for the both of us :P

Leon: You've been eating those chips a lot lately along with a can of Dr Pepper

Leon: It's not good for you. D:

You: I'm just...

You: Inspired

Leon: Anyways, I wanted to make you lunch for once

Leon: But I'm not sure what you'd like.

You: Nuuuu babebb you don't need to do that

You: All I ask for you is to stay cute~ <3

Leon: ???

Leon: How do I do that?

Leon: If you won't tell me, I'm making my own thing tomorrow

You: Surprise me >:-)

The next day, he did. You had expected regular lunches that usually consisted of a sandwich or fruits, he had brought something completely different. In fact it was , a type of Japanese rice ball.

"I-I wasn't sure what you liked so I just put f/f as the f-filling on the inside since I remembered you mentioned that you liked it."

You took a bite of it. "Wow."

Leon scratched his arms nervously. "How is it?"

"Please marry me."

"W-Wha...?" Leon started spluttering. He didn't expect you to give in so easily! Not that he was against it.

You swallowed the food Leon made and laughed. "I'm kidding!"

"Oh. O-Okay." Leon drooped disappointingly. He had already planned the wedding.