Chapter Three

I laid on my bed staring at the glow-in-the-dark star stickers on my ceiling. I felt so lonely and sad, but I did not feel like hanging out with anyone; I really do have a self-contradicting mind. As much as I did not want to see anyone, I really did hope that someone would text me to see if I would I like to hangout with them. 

The stars on my ceiling began to grow brighter as the sun started to set. I pushed myself up and sat on my bed. I eventually stood up and walked over to my bookcase. My bookcase was filled with items, such as pictures of Jeremy and I, as well as small retro video game figurines. I moved my hand over an area of the bookcase that had vinyl records. I pulled out a record and brought the it to my vintage record player. Music always helps me calm down, which I why I have so many records. Even though Jeremy tells me I can just use YouTube and save money; instead of buy records. I place the vinyl record on the player. Soft music began to play, and my worried nerves began to dissolve. 

Once I felt better I looked at my phone to see if I had any notifications. I felt my heart fill with happiness when I saw a message sent from Jeremy. I quickly opened my phone and read the message. My heart began to quicken and my face felt hot, because Jeremy wanted me to come over.  However I was not sure if I should go, it was about 10 pm and my parents probably would not appreciate me leaving in the middle of the night. Though, I really would love to see Jeremy right now. I would not hurt if I left, especially since my parents are away for a business trip.

I quickly gathered my stuff, left my house, and started my car to go to Jeremy's house. 

Once I arrived at Jeremy's house, I texted him that I was here; since Jeremy's dad was probably asleep and would most likely wake up from the door bell ringing. After waiting for a bit I saw the front door open. I quickly jumped out of my car, grabbed my things, and swiftly made my way to Jeremy. 

Jeremy looked really happy to see me, which was shown by his smile. I then yawned, because it was getting late. Jeremy softly grabbed my hand and pulled me in to his warm house. He then led me to his darkly lit room. I placed my stuff on the floor and went to the bathroom to change. I then immediately laid on his bed and closed my eyes, and before I knew it I was already asleep.

I felt Jeremy shake my arm, but I pushed it away because I wanted to sleep; but he was persistent so I opened my eyes. A beam of moon light shown through the windows. Jeremy's eyes seemed to be filled with stars, because of the reflection from the night sky. My cheeks warmed up at the sight of him. He looked so perfect and adorable, his pale skin look so nice in the moon light. I then felt one of his hands begin to rub my arm. I turned my head in embarrassment, I felt so flustered; how could I look him in the eyes.

I then felt his hand gently hold my chin and move my face look at him. I gave a soft smile as my cheeks started to grow hotter. 

Jeremy's eyes started to close as he moved his face closer to mine. My heart felt like it was about to explode. I have never experienced this before. Eventually his face was millimeters away from mine. I did not know what to do, but I did what felt right. I closed the space between us by pressing my lips against his. 

I then felt Jeremy's arms  wrap around my neck. In return moved my arms to his hips, and licked his lips to tease him. I then felt Jeremy move his arms away from my neck, which was replaced with his lips. Jeremy began to lightly suck on my neck. My eyes softly closed shut as I let out quiet moans. 

Once Jeremy heard the moans, he began to suck harder. Which caused me to moan a little louder. Jeremy then stopped to look at me. I looked at him and yawned. He gave a soft smile and kissed me on the forehead. I then laid down and closed my eyes. 

The alarm for school went off on my phone. My eyes shot open and panic filled my body. I completely forgot I had school. I did not make the best decision going to Jeremy's house. I did not even bring my school work. I felt Jeremy reach towards my phone and turned off my alarm. He then wrapped his arms around me. Butterflies filled my stomach and my face burned with happiness. 

I mean, I guess it does not hurt to miss a day of school. I did not have any of my important classes today anyway.