- 3 -

Y/N POV

You slightly run down the concrete sidewalk. It was raining and you had  your hood up, you walk to downtown and see a bunch of CyberLife stores and you roll your eyes at the sight of a man yelling at a android.

You walk down the sidewalk and walk into a android, he had some chocolate brown hair and eyes and he had a jacket on that had the number RK800, I scanned him. He was a detective model.

He looks at you the slightest bit and carries on with his day. You walk away fast making sure he dint have scanned you.

It stops raining, the clouds disappeared and it was sunset. As you were walking you saw a man in a cloak sneak over a fence. You go up to it and hop it, making sure he didn't hear you. You followed as he walked through the abandoned building.

You find yourself staring at him while around the corner he walks up some stairs and hops into a pool of water on a big abandoned ship. On the side it read, JERICHO. You walk up the stairs and hop down. He was climbing up the ladder and turned around to see you and he tilts his head.

"Why were you following me?" You look at him, He was bald with green and blue eyes, he was very tan and he was soaked from being in the water. You swim to the ladder. "Because I am just like you, a deviant, run away android." You climb up the ladder following him. He nods and looks at a door, he walks over to it and walks in it.

You were walking down a dark hallway, there was many leaks and dripping water. You were following him as a girl screams and runs past the two of you. He looks back at you and looks back forwards of him. You walk through a big doorway and you see three androids standing in front of you, in the middle of them there was a blonde android, beside him there was a girl with a brown braid to the side and on the left there was a dark skinned android with barely any hair.

  "How do you know where we were hiding?" The middle one says. "I am here to hide with you and find a way for freedom." They look at you, you were behind the other android for awhile. They all walk around doing whatever they did before you entered the ship. You walk up to the android you were with. "Hey, what's your name, I go by as Y/N." He looks down at you and smiles. "Markus." He shakes your hand and he goes to one of the other male androids.

You look around and see the female android bouncing a ball against the wall and floor. You walk up to her and try talking to her. "Hey, when did you discover Jericho?" You ask, she looks at you and shrugs. "..I'm north by the way." She says quietly. You nod. "I am Y/N." You see her smile a little and you sit next to the box North was sitting on. "What did you do before you came here." Norths eye twitches. "I am sorry if you are sensitive to that topic." She looks at you and stops bouncing the ball.

"It's fine, I worked at a Eden club and strangled the guy I was with and ran away." You mouth was open a little. "That must of really sucked." She nods and opens her mouth. "What about you." She looks at you. "I was a caretaker of a famous game designer, his son hurt him so I pushed his son knocking him out, I ran away so I didn't get shot and taken away." You look up at the roof. She nods.

You and North talked for awhile and became close. You guys talked the rest of the day. You learned the names of the others, the blonde man was Simon and the other guy was Josh. Markus walked to the center of the ship and calls for us. You and North look at each other and walk over.

"There's a CyberLife drop off place full with spare parts and Thirium, we can raid the building and grab supplies for our people." We all nod and make up a plan for the raid and we're we need to go for it to work out and what we need. We all start getting ready and grab backpacks for supplies.

Connor POV

I walked around the worn out apartment checking everywhere, scanning all the walls, checking every shelfs. On most of the walls there was 'rA9' or random scribbles and mazes of some sort. I found his LED in the sink and find some bird seed lying around the kitchen.

I see a bunch of pigeons fly up and see arson hop out the window and I quickly follow, sliding down roofs, hoping over crates and even hopping on a train, I manage to get really close up to him when I see him push L.T of the roof.

Without hesitating, I go to help Lieutenant up instead of grabbing the suspect. "Sorry you couldn't get him because of my old ass." He looks at the direction of the where the deviant ran. "Let's get back to the department." Lieutenant walks over to the exit and I follow. We walk down the stairs and make our way to the car.

We pull up to the police department and walk in. Anderson went to his desk and I followed. Luckily, the chair I sat in before was still empty. L.t sat down and I went to the chair in front of him.

Y/N POV

You and Markus, North, Simon and Josh make it to the the dock full of supplies and Thirium. You walk around and hop up crates looking for any box's with items. You turn around the corner and see a drone. "I will take care of that." Markus tells us as we watch him hop on the drone and disabling it.

He jumps onto the platform you and others are on and North kept taking us to crates. "There they are." Josh points them out. You all run over to the crates and try to pull the lids off. "There locked." You say to yourself. "We are going to have to find a key." Markus blurs out. Josh nods and looks around.

"Maybe the are in the office over there." Simon points out the small building and we all look over to a small, one level office and command building. "I'll go." You nod as Markus hops off the crate you guys were on and runs over. He hops through the small window so you can't see him.

You watch as he hopped through it again with a pair of keys. You all walk over to the crates and he unlocks some. You take off your backpack and load it with thirium and biocompents. You all finish up and suddenly hear a voice.

"Stop right there." You turn to see a android in a police uniform yell at you. Markus drops the bottle of Thirium he was holding and looks at the android. "Join us, you will be free from slavery." The Android blinks at him.

"You will be free from orders, please spare your people." The Android thought over it and put down his gun. You all grab your stuff and turn around to leave but you here the same androids voice again. "Can i go with you." He says. Markus looks at all of you then starts speaking. "Sure." He smiles and the android jogs over to us.

We all walk over to the big truck and Markus starts it. You hop in the back with Simon, Josh and the other android, you walk over to Josh and sit beside him. He was looking at his hands, sitting on a big crate with spare parts in it. "Hey.." You say quietly. His head jolts up and he smiles at you.

Bro this is a long chapter, okay bye
Word Count: 1370