Possessive Love (1)

Akugatawa Ryuunosuke is a man that shows no feelings and cold to anyone.

He never shows emotions to the members of Port Mafia nor anyone outside public beside his sister, Gin.

He never shows any interested in men or women and to him, they're the burden who hold him back and that he doesn't liked that. At all.

His sister is different cause she's the only family to him and much more important to him than anyone. He's well aware that he has a deep obsession of Dazai, his former mentor for approval and wanted to show him how strong he has become.

He's so obsession with it until he met him. Nakajima Atsushi, the weretiger and the ability user like him and others.

He has a deep hatred toward him and keep on wondering where he goes wrong, to see Dazai looked at his new apprentice with such fond eyes.

What is it that make him different?

Was there something he didn't have?

He hated him for long time but upon seeing him next to his side, fought against Francis causing something inside of him to stir.

He never seen Atsushi so beautiful before. With his fierce eyes and his ability, he felt this emotion for the first time.

After that, he blankly looked at the sky where he's laying on the ground by dawn. Even though Dazai been talking to him, his mind is now fill with the weretiger.

He couldn't stopped thinking about him. His heart started beating whenever he's near Atsushi on their mission together for the first time.

He couldn't prevent himself from getting hard after being near him or touching him only in split moment. He never understood any of those feelings when Gin and hinself been living on the slums for years till Dazai took him under his wing.

He never experience this aching warmth that grow inside of him when Atsushi flashed that soft smile at anyone.

Anyone but him.

That irked him.

Atsushi never show him those smiles to him before. Merely scowl or thin lips but then again, even he didn't show the same to weretiger as well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's when he decided to dragged Atsushi on the walk together with a rare day off.

Which is unlike him to do that.

But he need to know what he felt.

His heart painfully clenched after seeing Atsushi's suspicious gaze but he will know that it'll take time.

Having hanging around with each others, it's rather awkward since they tend to fights together and arguments but this? He doesn't even know where to start.

But as day goes by, they found themselves talking a bit or eating snacks and slowly the tension around them are starting to wear off.

Akugatawa is stunned to see how relaxed he is whenever Atsushi's around and for the first time, a nervous yet shy small smile directed to him.

"I...I have a great time hanging out with you..." he said hesitantly. "So... thank you..."

"....Mmm..."

But his heart is beating with joy.

Despite Dazai forced them into relationship, they slowly become friends and the trust between them are also grow.

He was a man with no feelings but it's exception to Atsushi.

He soon realized that he loved him.