Possessive Love (2)

Warning! Smut up ahead!

Akugatawa gritted his teeth, clenched his fists so hard that almost draw the blood from his skin.

How dare he...!

"How dare he doubt my love to him..!" He growled angrily. "How dare he..!"

"You're being selfish Akugatawa-kun," Dazai's words came through his mind. "Atsushi-kun isn't a thing that you can controlling of. He's a human just like everyone but I suggested that you give him up."

"You're wrong...!" He denied, breathing quickly. "Atsushi is different, he's my light and I won't let you have him."

At the same time, a certain person is twitching his fingers and slowly lifted his eyelids to reveal the sleepy purple-yellow eyes.

Atsushi found himself staring at the ceiling wordlessly and try to remember what happen after his mission with Akuga-

Wait.

He suddenly bolted up, looked around to see he's in the master bedroom and most comfortable yet soft bed.

"Akugatawa-san?!" He cried worriedly.

The door slammed wide open to reveal his partner with concern look.

"Jinko," he exclaimed, walked up to him and sit at the edge of the bed. "Are you all right?"

"W-Where am I?"

"You're in my apartment," he replied, scooted closer to him and rubbed his hand behind his back. "You've been unconscious for nearly two days."

"What about the mission? What happen when I blacked out? Are you all right? Are you hurt?"

Akugatawa almost smiled when his Jinko looked at him with worry and concern expression.

Cute he thoughts silently.

"The mission is successful as usual," he said to him. "You've been stress a lot which make you fainted and yes, I'm all right."

Not without giving those men an horrible and torturing death by his bloody hands.

No one will touch his Jinko other than him. No one but him.

Atsushi sighed with relief and smiles brightly at him, oblivious at the sound of hitched breath. "I'm glad," he said. "I'm sorry for making you carrying me all the way."

"I don't mind," he grunts, not minding at all since he get to hold him in bridal style.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"M-Monster! Monster!"

"Hoh?" A dark amused chuckles reached to the heavily injured and bleeding man. "I am a monster? Then you're a prey."

"AAAAAHHHH!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Eh? What do you mean I can't go back?" Atsushi blinked.

"You're still recovering," the Port Mafia member said to him. "I already inform Dazai-san about this and the man with glasses agreed that you'll take several days off."

Which is a lie. He has seem them before but few are once. He's not really going to let his Jinko walked away from him.

"Souka..." the weretiger looked hesitant. "You really don't mind me stay here?"

"I don't mind," Akugatawa nodded.

"Then... I will try not to burden you."

You won't be a burden to me, my love.