[ Chapter 46 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" We still have 15 minutes left until dad arrives " Marsh said.

" Just shut and pay attention to him " I said as I look at the man with dark brown hair and light blue eyes in cuffs.

" Why don't one of you come here and interrogate me yourselves? " He asked.

Marsh switch the mic on by hitting the button with the heel of his shoes, cause his legs are on the table.

" You can go fuck yourself, oh wait you can't " He said and move his foot away.

I smack his head.

" Ow! " he whines.

" You would've said the same thing " he said.

" I don't say those things " I said.

" Yes you do " he said.

" Just shut up " Jeremy said.

I forgot he existed.

He's leaning against the wall while I'm sitting on a stool and Marsh beside me leaning against a chair with his legs up on the table.

" Your gonna damage it " I push his legs off.

Minutes pass and my phone rang, I take it out, it's Jae.

My finger press the button thinking should I slide it to answer or decline.

" Answer it " Marsh said in annoyance.

Decline

I put my phone on silence and put it back in my back pocket.

" Who was it? " Jeremy asked.

" It was just some, scam number " I said.

" You get that really often " he said.

" I don't know why " I said.

" Ten more minutes " Marsh said in annoyance.

" Your so impatient " Jeremy said.

" Father has a meeting with all the agency leader's for an hour, he has tight schedule today, in ten minutes he'll finish his meeting, it take him six minutes to get in his car, another ten minutes to drive here, parking is four minutes, entering this building is 56 seconds, when he gets on the elevator it'll take two minutes, the elevator moves for three seconds, walking down the hallway is 43 seconds, entering this room is two seconds " I said.

They both look at me with a blank face.

" What? " I asked.

" How do you know this? " Jeremy asked.

" He basically asked me to pay attention to everywhere I go with him since I was 17 and I did " I said.

" The girl rambles a lot " Graham said.

" Damn it " Marsh sits up and press the button switching off the mic.

" We got six more minutes " Marsh said, I shrug.

Sitting there in silence, I watch him and notice his hands are messing with the handcuffs. I stood up and unlock the door.

" What are you doing? " Marsh asked.

I enter and see he has a pin in his hand, I punch him and grab the pin. I turn back around and tighten the cuffs.

" You have keen eyes " he said as he lick his bleeding lips.

" It's call paying attention " I said and exit the room, I lock the door and throw the pin at the table.

" I don't think that's what it's call- " I throw the pin at Marsh.