12."Damn!"

Finally, I'm back after so long. Well I mean the story is.

Andy and Isen were in the shower as things were getting heated.

Day 1- still in the showers

Isen POV

He's so close to my now hard member. I can practically feel his breathing and its making me go crazy. I just want him to start already.

"You like this, huh?" Andy whispered, although I was able to hear it. Of course I like this, buts its still kinda embarrassing to say it out loud. So instead I said, "Y-yea". He smiled and started pumping my member, sadly not putting it in his mouth.

"Why are you giving me a hand-job?" I asked moaning. He didn't respond right away, instead only slowing down and licking my shaft. It felt good: it was my first so of course it would feel like this. But this amazing sensation was ended quickly when there was a knock on the shower room door.

"Whoever's in here time's up so rinse off and get to bed, or the lounge with another guide chaperone. Night'" I couldn't recognize the voice but I did recognize that Andy stopped doing what he was doing which kinda made me mad. Andy stood up and pecked my lips basically shoving his boner in my stomach. He was taller than me so this is what I'd feel when ever we hugged.

"We have to finish showering, maybe when can continue back at the dorm." he said which kinda flustered me.

"OK, but I wanna make the move next time" I kinda felt embarrassed saying this in front of him. I tip-toed to his lips and pecked them.

"Whatever you want my nerd." Andy said. Did he just give me a nickname, an odd one at that.

"Yes, my jock" I only said this because I wanted him to have one as well.

Day 1- now back at the dorms

Andy POV

Me and Isen held hands on the way to the dorm. We didn't have to hide anything since there was no one in the halls and the lounge was on the other side of the building. The moment we got in there Isen ran over to his bed and flopped down. I followed obediently.

"We're sleeping on my bed. Only cause' mines is closer to the window and I wanna enjoy the moonlight" Isen said arguably, although I didn't disagree.

"Of course, just let me grab my blanket" Before I walked away from his bed he grabbed my hand. He was blushing again. I love when he does that only cause he's so cute like that. "What happened?" I said.

"Could I use your blanket instead?" Isen said his head turned to the right, avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah, just let me get it" I quickly grabbed my blanket and walked back over to Isens bed. I just threw my blanket to him and he snatched from the air. He threw his at me. I started taking off my pajama pants and my t-shirt and Isens face instantly turned, I knew he was blushing. 

"You don't like it when my shirt's off, is that it?"

"No of course I do. I mean, I-" Isen was stammering, he was clearly flustered. I walked over the side of the bed in which the direction his eyes were looking. Isen looked up at me as I towered over him. My bulge was staring him in the face.

"Could you maybe just sit with me? Uh, I mean next to me" there he goes with the stammering blush talk. But, I did exactly what he wanted but, instead of next to him, just across his lap.

"Is this better, my dude?" I said staring and smiling into his face. Instead of blushing and looking away he started running his hands through my hair. He smiled back. Once he noticed I stopped smiling he quickly turned and reached his hand into his bag beside the bag.

"What are you looking for" I said sitting up.

"Want some snacks?" He said holding up a bag of trial mix. That kinda made me smile. Only cause' I was kinda hungry despite the fact we ate like 2 1/2 hours ago.

"Yes" I quickly grabbed the bag out of his hand; opened it, and started eating. He started pouting, damn that's so hot. "Sorry. That was mean." I handed him his trail mix back. I s

"You didn't have to apologize. Its just you didn't have to snatch it" Isen said with a smile.

"You're so passive, it's cute" I said laying back down across his lap. He went back to running his hand through my hair while eating his trail mix.

For the next 30 minutes we were just talking and eating trail mix. I'm surprised there's still so much left, that is one really big bag of trail mix. I looked over at my phone and noticed the time: 10:43.

"Bae it's late. Lets go to bed" I said grabbing the bag of trail mix from his hand and closing it.

"OK, but you turn off the light this time" Isen said. I got up to do so and returned back to his side.

"So are you laying on me? Or am I laying on you?" I asked him. He didn't respond instead turned on his bedside lamp. He rearranged the pillows; one for him and one for me. He then went to laying curled up the blanket only wrapped halfway around him.

"Like this. Now lay down. I'm tired" Isen said showing me to my spot beside him. We lay curled around one another. I didn't need my pillow so i gave it back to him, my head was resting on his arm and partly on his chest. I don't usually sleep with a blanket cause' it's usually warm to me, Isen the complete opposite.

"You don't wanna' use your blanket? It's kinda cold." Isen said to me. I looked up at him and pecked his lips.

"Nope. I'm kinda hot. But laying under you makes a little cool" I told him.

"Well since it's that kinda thing, you're making me a little warm"

"I am? Well lets make it a little warmer." I grabbed his legs and wrapped them around my waist, while we lie there. I'm in nothing but my briefs and Isen some gym shorts and a tie dye t-shirt.

"This is how those couples sleep in those yaois I've read. Are you comfortable like this?"Isen said looking down at me blushing. I pecked his lips.

"Of course nerd, why else would I position us like this?" I said. He kept silent and just wrapped his arm around my neck, hand on the back of my head. This felt, nice. I don't wanna lose this moment I should cherish it.

"I love you" I said. I startled him. Probably cause' its been about 10 minutes of silence and us just listening to each other breath.

"Me too" Isen responded "don't let go"

We both fell asleep.

So, I hope you guys are loving it so far. I'm back from over 4 months of no updates. Sorry about that I ran into some problems, but I'm back and ready to bring the drama gay boy love.

😍😆😜