°~Chapter 19: The Hosu Incident (Internships PT 2)~°

1 9

T H E  H O S U  I N C I D E N T

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Status: Unedited

her·o·ism

/ˈherəˌwizəm/

noun

noun: heroism

great bravery.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

For the rest of the week, I barely came out of the room I was given, or at least with my own free will.

My blood boiled at the sight of Endeavor, but being by Shoto really helped, not to mention 'encouragement' from Katsuki.

One day, Endeavor called us down to his office for the first time since the conversation. The tention was thick enough to be cut by a knife, though Endeavor didnt seem to notice.

"We're going to Hosu. Theres been a recent string of crimes we need to investigate--"

"You mean you want to use it to get more fame? Sure why not." I hiss, turning around and walking towards the door. "Let me know when it's time to leave, 'Sir'." I growl coldly, venom laced my words as I walked down the maroon carpets and to the elevator.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Eventually, Shoto came to get me from my room, and we left for Hosu... But by the time we got there...

Everything was on fire.

"SHOTO! CHLORIS! TAKE OUT THE FIRE!" Endeavor commanded as his quirk, HellFlame, shot straight at the Nomu. Right as I finshed following orders, my phone dings. I fish my phone out of my pocket and see a location link sent from Izuku.

I look at Shoto, who nodded to me, letting me know he got the message. I immediately headed towards the location, fear bubbling in my stomach.

Unfortunately, getting there wasnt easy. As I was putting fires out on my way, a Nomu had found its way in my path, a couple pro heroes attempting to get civilians away from it. I shot back into the sky, showering needle like petals down right onto the creature.

I landed swiftly and froze. 'Isnt that Manuel?!' I wave down the pro hero. "Manuel! Didnt Ii-- Ingenium intern with you?!"

"Yeah.." He scratches the back of his neck. "He ran off somewhere! Couldnt find him..."

"Shit.." I glare at the floor, then my eyes widen. 'Midoriya... Text... Location... IIDA!'

"Thanks Manuel." I yell, bursting through the air in a cloud of petals, most of them putting out the surrounding fires.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM!" I yell, sending a barage of petals down on the villain.

"Another one?! Ingenium! You have to many friends..." The villain hisses.