Chapter 1

Rose Pov----------

Here comes the alpha, I can hear his cell keys dangling. He is either going to hurt me or hug me. And judging by the sound of his footsteps it's the first option.

Hello i'm Rose Hunt. I know right that's such a girly name. The alpha renamed me that when he was six because he thought I was a girl. I like my new name I honestly can't even remember my old one. It was during the time the pack was getting back into the swing of thing. I live in the Rose-Mary pack. My alpha made it up. I mean he was seven but it's still a cool name for a bunch of technical rogues.

We only have 1/3 of our pack. We used to be thriving with over 1500 pack members, until our old Alpha made a couple of the rogue pack mad. They came back and killed over 1000 members. They also set all of our houses on our fire. They spared any children or families with a baby on the way. We all fled with the people, we had left all of our valuables.

I was trying to remember what my parents looked like, before I was interrupted by a slap on my inner thigh. It made me moan and tear up at the same time, great start to my day.

" What the fuck you day dreaming for" Oliver said. "Get your ass up and help me cook breakfast." He says in a demanding tone.

"Ok" I reply in almost a whisper.

"And put on something nice with my scent. Maybe one of those shirts I gave you and like some booty shorts something." he says with a grin on his face showing his pearly whites.

Now you may think that my alphas an asshole....he is, but that's not entirely his fault. During the raid he witnessed his fathers getting burned, which gave him really traumatic ptsd. In result, he has sudden bursts of anger. It also didn't help that he had to become alpha at 7 years old.

I walk over to my drawer. It was red with rose knobs and said daddy's little boy on the top. I open the bottom drawer. I grabbed a giant shirt that said 'Careless' on it. I also grabbed some boxers that hugged my hips and some legging that did the same since I couldn't find the shorts. I go the bathroom and take my shower.

When I come out the shower after getting clean I could smell a very furious alpha. I hesitantly open the bathroom door to find Oliver with a shock collar in one hand. I already knew what had to happen since I took to long. I grab the shock collar. It was purple and said baby boy on it. I attach it to my neck. Then I wait till Oliver goes and sits down on his 'special chair'. He pats his lap and I go to sit down on it.

Oliver Pov---------

He took a little too long coming to sit down so I shock the collar. He yelps and jumps to my lap. "What did you do wrong" I say. He starts to stutter. "Talk clearly" I whisper in his ear.

"I took to long in the shower." he says tearing up.

"Not because of that stupid, your in trouble because I told you to wake up early. It's our turn to do breakfast we have to do our share of pack work."  I say whispering with my hand still tempting to press the button.

"Oh sorry." he says almost crying.

"Sorry what?" I say with a grin while pointing to the sign above my chair.

"I'm sorry daddy" he says quietly.

I put my hand on his inner thigh. He start to moan lightly. It's cute how sensitive he is. I go to put down the collar remote when he jumps up and runs for the cellar door. I catch him in an instant and throw him on the bed. He probably would have gotten away if he could shift but he wont shift till he's 18 I don't know why its just what his brother said. I can shift. Plus I already found who my mate is and it's Rose. He doesn't know it yet. And i'm not gonna tell him either.

"I'm sorry daddy please don't hurt me. Please daddy." He says as he's sits up on the bed crying.

"It's to late for that love." I say as I start to spank Rose. Every hit with more force. After half an hour I finally stop. My baby laying on his bed whipping away his tears.

"I'm sorry daddy, I won't do it again," He says.

"Yeah whatever, Your keeping that collar on for a week now." I say. "Now hand me the tv remote so we can take a nap." I say as he hands me the remote and I pull him into my lap. He smells good, like apples and caramel.