Chapter Five

"Here's everything we have on the case. From the victims background, to where they live even going as far to their blood type. Nothing connects them." Spencer slams down a pile of files on the desk. A desk that just happened to be in the most secure room in the FBI, made out of bulletproof glass and inside it held probably the most dangerous women on Earth. The desk was the only thing separating Camila and Lauren, minus the very obvious electric collar around The Labellers neck that prevented her from even going near Lauren; she was edging to press the button that'd give her a shock.

"If you would be so kind as to bring me a coffee and maybe a snack. Then I can crack on catching your killer." Camila sassed lightly, her face pulled into a cheeky grin as Lauren sifted through the folders for the first victim. "The only kindness you'll be getting from me is a foot up the ass, Cabello." Spencer responded, leaning down to be eye level with the shorter brunette. Camila laughed as she pickedup a file that holds all the locations the victims were taken and where they were left.

"The first victim, Adeline Price. Taken from her sorority house on the second of March, was missing for two weeks. Her roommate reported that there was a blonde guy she was seen leaving the party with. His description doesn't match anyone from the college or the surrounding area. Then Adeline is next seen hanging from her childhood home window. Her father found her." Lauren explained as she flicked through the pictures of Adeline's case file. "The blonde guy, do we have a sketch?" Camila asked suddenly and Lauren slid the drawing over to her.

"It seems that in every single case of this copycat, a blonde guy of the same description is spotted being the last to talk with each victim

"It seems that in every single case of this copycat, a blonde guy of the same description is spotted being the last to talk with each victim." Spencer added on as she sat beside Lauren as Camila simply stared at the photo. "If my memory serves me right, one of your victims was a college student." Lauren stated, finally acknowledging the killer across from her. Camila looked up slowly, her eyes practically black. "Kylie Denver. She'd been sleeping with her Chemistry teacher to boost her grades, she was a cam girl on the side to pay for tuition since her parents cut her off and at the sorority parties she drugged all the boys that tried sleeping with her and robbed them blind, all so she could buy more sexy stuff for her cam show. I believe I labelled her as a Conniving Slut." Camila recited as she made eye contact with Lauren.

Camila's eyes had Lauren scared. It brought her back to the warehouse when she saw her killing that man. This was the person beneath the surface, the one Lauren had failed to see. The Labeller was sat before her, not Camila.

"Did you kill a postman? This copycat did, his name was Franklin Baker." Spencer asked and Camila smiled darkly. "Quintin Owens, he raped seven underage girls and was listed as a sex offender. I caught him trying to break into the house of a ten year old boy, he put up quite the fight. Kiddy Fiddler." Lauren remembered finding both of the people Camila just named. She even remembered Camila giving her the details of how each of them died. In a sick and twisted way it almost had a sense of deja vu. "These two were taken within hours of each other. Jack Gold and Debbie Wyatt." Lauren finally spoke up, knowing that Camila never killed two in a day. "Now that, is very fascinating. Why would our blonde man risk exposure? How did he get from one side of the city to the other? Is there CCTV of him anywhere?" Camila stood up and walked to the end of the room where the whiteboard was. She picked up a pen and began writing.

"Every one of these murders were meant to seem random to anyone that doesn't understand what I was doing. Lauren, you only slightly see what I was trying to do but our blonde man? Oh, he sees exactly what I was doing." Camila rambled and Spencer tapped Lauren on the shoulder. "I think she might need that shock." Just before Lauren could consider it, Camila put the pen down. "Our blonde guy is working with others. I'm fact, it might be a group of copycats." Camila revealed as the paragraph on the board explained, along with all the evidence that surrounding it.

The blonde man is driven to each location, driven to the next one and then dropped off away from where the actual murder will happen. The blonde man is the kidnapper, to find the driver you need to find what car the guy gets into after a snatching.