Concert Experience

ABBIE'S P.O.V
As soon as the lights hit the stage and everything started coming on I knew instantly that they were coming. The crowd started going crazy I kept a close watch waiting for them to walk out then all of a sudden I started seeing shadows of 5 familiar boys known as ONE DIRECTION walking out onto the stage. I caught glimpses of their perfection Zayn , Niall , Louis , Liam and that was when I seen him my eyes quickly set on him ( Harry Styles ) I've never seen such a beautiful person such as him and in that moment I swear everything blurred out of my vision but him. He was smiling at the crowd kindly greeting everyone and threw up one of his kind hand waves which caused the crowd including me to scream.
HARRY'S P.O.V
As soon as I got a good view of the massive crowd I knew instantly this was going to be a fun concert. I looked at every single one of the girls in the crowd they all looked so joyous I could see the light in their eyes because their idols was only inches away from their reach. So we started out the night with "STEAL MY GIRL" Everyone started dancing and singing along gleefully. My eyes got caught something on this one section I think it was AA So I sat down on the runway to get a better look. Oh my Goodness in front of me was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on she look rather radiating , she stood out in the crowd she was different from all the other fans. So after a few try's I grabbed her attention she smiled at me and I mouthed to her " Your Pretty " she started pointing at herself making sure I was talking to her which made me giggle I nodded my head and smiled at her to confirm that I was talking directly to her. So I mouthed it again " Your Pretty " and she mouthed back " Thank You " and winked at me which sent chills down my spine. So whenever it came to my solo part of " STEAL MY GIRL" I locked eyes with her which mine and her eyes never left each other. I could instantly see the Sparks just sparkle in her eyes. She had my full attention and in that moment I swear everything blurred on my left and right side of my vision the only thing I could see was this breath taking beautiful girl I just have to know her , I must know her name , because I would like to get to know this gorgeous Doll face.
ABBIE'S P.O.V
They started the concert out with the song " STEAL MY GIRL" my eyes were all on HARRY and I just watched him do what he loves to do and that was sing. So I started looking around at the crowd that surrounded me and my friend Alysha elbowed me and said " Abbie , Harry is looking at you " so I looked to see if he was and the world just stopped it felt like me and him was the only ones in this large arena. He kept staring at me and he sat down on the runway which was close to where I was standing and he mouthed the words " Your Pretty " I WAS LIKE WAIT IS HE TALKING TO ME. So I had to make sure I pointed at myself and he giggled which made me blush which I hope he didn't see me do so he nodded and smiled that perfect smile of his and nodded to confirm that he was talking directly to me so he mouthed " Your Pretty " to me again. I could not believe it HARRY STYLES noticed and commented on my appearance so I acted normal because I didn't want to freak him out and ruin the moment so on the outside I was flirty and normal on the inside I was FANGIRLING to the MAX. We locked eyes during the entire song , and Boy did he have the prettiest set of green eyes I have ever seen it was like looking at a pair of emeralds. So I started to flirt with him I winked at him which caused him to smile big. As soon as the song ended he stood up and walked over to grab a bottle of water from the crowd. Alysha and my mom / Sis all looked at me and said I think Harry likes you. I hushed all three of them and turned back around and started back to getting involved with the concert.