Four (Get Cool ⬆️)

I told my brother and he said it had to be Hyunjin, unless it was someone else messing with me. It had to be someone else, it can't be Hyunjin! He doesn't Like me like that, right? There's no way. I went to school and I asked Jihyun. "I will ask him. I'm pretty sure it is him, but you never know." She said, then walked away. She came to me shortly after saying she couldn't find him. She looked EVERYWHERE. I ignored it for now and went to my locker for my stuff and saw another note.

Dear Jeonginie,
I can see you are having a hard time believing me, but it is true. No ones tricking you sweetheart. I can see you and Jihyun are looking for me. Fallow this riddle: Where the ivy grows and no one goes, in a place to go when your down and the sunshine never drowns.
Love, Hyunjin!

(That riddle took me some time to come up with, but it means a place where ivy grows and not many people go to and a place where some people think is very calming and quiet and the sun is never covered.)

I look around to see if anyone was watching, then I ran out the building. I figured it would be outside, since ivy wouldn't be in the school and you cannot see the sun. I walked around while thinking about the riddle. It doesn't make sense. But in a way it does. Then I see the symmetry next to our school. There's always ivy growing on the fence surrounding it. The sun is always super bright, even on the darkest days. And of course it's pretty quiet. I slowly approach the door gate and open it it. I see Hyunjin there standing by one of the many grave stones. "H-hello hyung." I stutter. He walks closer to me and puts his hand on my shoulder, bending down slightly to meet my height. "Hello Innie." He said softly. "I know you probably don't like me back and probably still think I'm joking, but I'm not." I look at him, a bit surprised and confused at the same time. "I-I do hyung, I-I do l-like you." I replied, he widened his eyes. He then smiled, and leaned in. He's kissing me! I thought, My crush is kissing me! We slowly backed away, I was still so shocked at what just happened. He opened my hand and placed a candy in it, then closed it and pushed it toward me. He smiled then softly whispered in my ear, "I love you innie!". I just giggled and then he walked past me, leaving me in the symmetry. I smiled, then turned around and walked with him.

When we got back in the school, our friends were asking us where we had been. I told them everything and they all started squealing and started making ship names. "How about... Hyunin!" Chan shouted. "Great idea mate!" Felix agreed. Me and Hyunjin just rolled our eyes.

At home, I got a text from Felix:

Lix
Innie, I have a problem.
Innie
What is it hyung?
Lix
W-well, I have a crush...
Innie
Who? 😉
Lix
C-Changbinnie hyung...
Innie
Changlix, ship it. So what's the problem?
Lix
I want to tell him, but I'm scared to because what if he doesn't like me and he hates me afterwards???
Innie
Don't be silly Lix hyung. I'm sure it will be fine! He probably likes you too, have you seen how he treats you compared to the rest of us?
Lix
You're right, thank you innie!
Innie
No problem. 😊 Good luck!

I put my phone down and go downstairs for some water. I was thirsty, so I got I big glass. Woojin was on the table doing homework while my mom was cooking dinner. I did my homework earlier, so I didn't have anything to do. We ate dinner and went to sleep, with another day ahead of us.

I know this part is pretty long, but I head a lot of ideas on my mind. What do you guys think of it by the way? I hope you enjoyed reading! Bye! #Changlix 😊